WR Amari Rodgers
WR Cornell Powell 
WR Marquez Stevenson
WR Josh Palmer
WR Racey McMath
WR Austin Watkins Jr
WR Trevon Grimes

9 minutes ago, Emerica said:

That’s probably why National team had 8 receivers while American had 9. Don’t see him practicing but interview process is probably the most important part anyways. Great get for the Senior Bowl 

Yeah I will assume this is also about getting in the room with the Dolphins. He likely won't play (and doesn't need to) but he can definitely help convince them to  draft him at #3 with an outstanding week. They need weapons. He knows Tua. This might be the smartest decision he made.

Mac Jones should go as well. 

5 hours ago, ACO said:

Yeah I will assume this is also about getting in the room with the Dolphins. He likely won't play (and doesn't need to) but he can definitely help convince them to  draft him at #3 with an outstanding week. They need weapons. He knows Tua. This might be the smartest decision he made.

Mac Jones should go as well. 

Najee should as well

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Counselor said:

Najee should as well

I'd pass if I was Najee. I think Najee dominating this game doesn't really move the needle on his draft position, but looking just good or average instead of great could hurt it.
I also prefer unheralded guys like James Robinson and Kareem Hunt getting a chance to shine in these games over RB's that were on national tv every week.

I guess it's a little different this year with no combine tho. It'll be interesting to see what DeVonta weighs in at. Hopefully he's aready working on gaining weight. 

Edited by Jeezla

37 minutes ago, Jeezla said:

I'd pass if I was Najee. I think Najee dominating this game doesn't really move the needle on his draft position, but looking just good or average instead of great could hurt it.
I also prefer unheralded guys like James Robinson and Kareem Hunt getting a chance to shine in these games over RB's that were on national tv every week.

I guess it's a little different this year with no combine tho. It'll be interesting to see what DeVonta weighs in at. Hopefully he's aready working on gaining weight. 

I’m talking about for interviews