Eagles fire HC Doug Pederson

.Buzz

22 hours ago, Superman(DH23) said:

Tell me, what has he done when hasnt had Tom Brady leading the offense?  I mean we see what TB is doing w/o the Pats.

Oh right, I didn't think you were high on TB. Certainly weren't last season.

Remember most of the season when a lot of people were saying "Tampa isn't using Brady the way they're supposed to!" or "he isn't the best fit for this style of offense!" and all that. No one ever complained about that with Josh. Quite the opposite. Everyone thought there was this magical system that made TB good (which is obvs BS but you get the angle).

This season was awful of course but Cam can't throw now, and we have the worst weapons in the league. Let's see what he can do with a semi competent offense before nailing him

5 hours ago, Hunter2_1 said:

Oh right, I didn't think you were high on TB. Certainly weren't last season.

Remember most of the season when a lot of people were saying "Tampa isn't using Brady the way they're supposed to!" or "he isn't the best fit for this style of offense!" and all that. No one ever complained about that with Josh. Quite the opposite. Everyone thought there was this magical system that made TB good (which is obvs BS but you get the angle).

This season was awful of course but Cam can't throw now, and we have the worst weapons in the league. Let's see what he can do with a semi competent offense before nailing him

I think you have me mistaken.  I tend to not talk about Brady, all I ever say is father time is undefeated (although in TB12s case he may have literally sold his soul to the devil), but I've never thought much of McD.  He was terrible in Denver, bad in STL and this year w/o Brady I gave him some credit for reworking the offense for Cam so quickly, but again it was bad w/o TB at the helm.  Meanwhile TB had one of his best years ever in Tampa Bay in an offense that everyone said didnt fit his skillset.

On 1/17/2021 at 6:22 AM, Hunter2_1 said:

Josh Mc gets too much disrespect. 

Completely agree and he left my favorite team on a real bad note. But I definitely think he learned since than. And I'm tired of hearing Brady versus what new England was.

New England had a million iot outs due to covid and we all new they were gonna go through a semi rebuild. 

Now, what Brady is doing at 43 is astounding but he hand picked that team with a loaded offense. And a respectable d especially getting Vae back now. Tom made a great choice to get another ring.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, bigbadbuff said:

I don’t doubt McDaniels as an OC, i doubt him as a HC because he comes across as a power hungry snake. 

I agree with this completely he traded a future first for a second for Alphonso Smith. He drafted Richard quinn who had 12 receptions in college as a te in round 2! 

We can say that about a lot of coaches though I mean Sean Payton always rubbed me the wrong way. Howie roseman and Laurie are power hungry snakes as well so it may be a good ying to the yang lol .

11 hours ago, Superman(DH23) said:

Meanwhile TB had one of his best years ever in Tampa Bay in an offense that everyone said didnt fit his skillset.

Right, because it's fair to compare the 2 offenses. One has a corps of Evans, Godwin, Gronk, Brate, Jones, Miller....the other has Jacobi Meyers, Damiere Byrd and Ryan friggin Izzo.

I'm not saying Josh is a great OC, I'm just saying he gets too much disrespect. You can put it all on Tom if you want, but how many years of OCing at NE has he NOT had a top 10 offense? 2 or 3 maybe at most. He needs SOME credit for that