Doug Pederson Fired

DeSean Jackson

3 minutes ago, EaglesFlySBChampsHigh said:

If you had to comp him to someone who would you compare him to? You think Fields is gonna flame out or He's just the third best in the draft?

He's a tough comparison. Maybe Kevin Kolb with much better scrambling ability and much less CTE. Daniel Jones might actually be his comp.

Edited by Jeezla

11 minutes ago, EaglesFlySBChampsHigh said:

Wonder if the next Coach has the nuts to say I'll take the job only if I get my own GM. 

It’s certainly going to limit who we can get. And if you don’t know the nuance, firing the guy that got you to the Super Bowl and to the playoffs 3 of the last 4 years doesn’t look great.

But it’s the NFL, there are only 32 of these jobs like what, 7 openings to is year?...we’ll fine someone. But we aren’t getting the pick of the litter.

2 minutes ago, EaglesFlySBChampsHigh said:

Like a good Daniel Jones? I'm scared of both those comps lol

Kolb man oh man. Still can't believe I bought his jersey

Yea, like Daniel Jones the 1st round QB prospect, not the NFL QB. I like him more than Jones coming out though. He's like a mix of Mayfield and Jones.

Edited by Jeezla
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, EaglesFlySBChampsHigh said:

The story I just read about him said Rodgers but with the deep ball of mahomes

His arm is nowhere close to Maholmes/Josh Allen/Stafford, but his deep ball touch is solid.

Edited by Jeezla

1 minute ago, Jeezla said:

Yea, like Daniel Jones the 1st round QB prospect, not the NFL QB. I like him more than Jones coming out though. He's like a mix of Mayfield and Jones.

I can live with that then. I'll be upset because I love Fields. OSU fan and loved him before on QB1 on netflix. Eagles never get people I love anyways. Think they only drafted maybe 2-3 people in my lifetime that I loved

Just now, Scalamania said:

I have a hard time comparing anyone to Patrick Mahomes - but when I watch Wilson he reminds me of Rodgers. I'm a big fan of his. 

It did also said they felt nuts saying it but it's what they see in him. 

"He scares the crap out of me because my comparisons that keep coming to mind when I watch him are too good. I keep looking at him and he's got such a smooth, natural ability. He just floats off his back foot and flips it like Aaron Rodgers. He just runs to his left and throws it 60 yards downfield like Patrick Mahomes." -David Pollack 

4 minutes ago, EaglesFlySBChampsHigh said:

I can live with that then. I'll be upset because I love Fields. OSU fan and loved him before on QB1 on netflix. Eagles never get people I love anyways. Think they only drafted maybe 2-3 people in my lifetime that I loved

I loved Shady and Cox, but even then they weren't my favorite guys in their class. If we take Parsons, it'll be the first time we took my actual favorite player in the draft. Chase would be dope too, but I certainly don't love him like I loved Larry Fitz coming out. I might end up liking Parsons as much as I liked Kuechly (for different reasons).

Edited by Jeezla