Doug Pederson Fired

DeSean Jackson

45 minutes ago, Kiltman said:

Updated forum and it's a damn shame... @Danger held off the leaderboard on day one of the Doug Fired Thread

g8xgwnN.png

Is it just me or is the forum a lot smoother and faster on mobile? I haven’t tried desktop yet.

It’s about time FootballsFuture came into the future. The old forum/site was a dinosaur.

8 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

Ill share my opinion:

• Roseman is going on his, what, 4th coach?
  • 75m over the cap
  • Old roster that is injury prone
  • Only a handful of good players in their prime
  • Terrible drafting (or talent development?)
  • Rumors that Howie/Laurie are hands on for coordinator positions - maybe not true

I would put Eagles dead last as long as Watson there. Hell, even if they trade Watson they are probably getting ~4 high draft picks and/or players back.

You take the Eagles job, you are likely going to get fired before you can finish the rebuild.

The Eagles always seem to find a way when the situation looks bleak. after the Dream Team fail we bounced back. After Chip Kelly did Chip Kelly things we took one year of "rebuilding" and bounced back. I think were in for a down/rebuild year but 2022 could be the bounce back. Timeline really depends on the QB situation. But Lurie firing Dougie P is a huge step in the right direction

1 hour ago, EaglesFlySBChampsHigh said:

That a mod feature or something? Never seen that. Pretty cool to see Top posters and most popular

It's brand new. I don't know if it's a mod feature, and it doesn't seem to show up on all threads I know of.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Danger said:
1 hour ago, EaglesFlySBChampsHigh said:

That a mod feature or something? Never seen that. Pretty cool to see Top posters and most popular

It's brand new. I don't know if it's a mod feature, and it doesn't seem to show up on all threads I know of.

Not a mod feature. Its on the top right of a thread for everybody.

• Like 1

I am really curious to see the new direction. New HC/OC/DC and basically a new roster. This is hella exciting for the franchise. Let there be a battle at QB. It has to be at this point. Unless the new HC not interested in either QB, and than things can get a bit messy. But I would assume whoever comes will understand that QB is answered for for now. 

2 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Not being mean to you guys, but that phone conversation probably lasted 45 seconds.

Unless Riley is bored, he just extended and is in a much much better situation than you can offer.

Supposedly he's been influencing our draft picks and has a connection with Howie. Would be cool to get him but I doubt he comes too. The story I just read leads me to believe he needs to get his butt here and fix our team for influencing some iffy picks

1 minute ago, EaglesFlySBChampsHigh said:

Supposedly he's been influencing our draft picks and has a connection with Howie. Would be cool to get him but I doubt he comes too. The story I just read leads me to believe he needs to get his butt here and fix our team for influencing some iffy picks

I don't believe that frankly. Riley has no impact on what players our team takes. Of course a college coach is going to hype up their guys, the higher their players get drafted the more appealing it is for new young talent they're recruiting. Even if this is the case, Riley's under no obligation to do anything for us.