Doug Pederson Fired

DeSean Jackson

1 minute ago, EaglesFlySBChampsHigh said:

Doug was sick of people telling him what to do. They just said on the radio lol

Makes sense. Dude wins a SB with a backup QB and a year or so later you got a couple FO nerds who messed up the roster telling him about what he needs to do. Nah man. If I’m Doug, I’m out too. 

with that said, I’m glad I don’t have to see that offense anymore. Just such crap most weeks. Nothing inventive, no coaching up players, good or average. A facelift was necessary I think. Problem is finding a guy that wants what Lurie wants. What does Lurie want? Fix Carson, roll with Hurts or draft a new kid? Gonna be interesting. 

• Like 2

As I said in the other thread, will always have a soft spot for Doug being the guy to bring us out SB win, but man was it time for him to go.

I want Joe Brady as our HC. I think his first year will be rough but I think in a 2-3 years he will be the next great offensive mind. Players love him, he gets the best out of his players, and he knows how to win and create culture. Bring him in.

1 minute ago, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

As I said in the other thread, will always have a soft spot for Doug being the guy to bring us out SB win, but man was it time for him to go.

I want Joe Brady as our HC. I think his first year will be rough but I think in a 2-3 years he will be the next great offensive mind. Players love him, he gets the best out of his players, and he knows how to win and create culture. Bring him in.

Panthers offense did have a good ride despite their record. Getting Mike davis to do what he did was impressive too. I enjoyed watching them