BROWNS/CHIEFS GDT - WE'RE PLAYOFF WINNERS <INSERT RICK FLAIR WOO HERE>

DefinitelyAGhost

Man I can't catch up with everything. Too much going on, ended up facetiming my parents and my sister during the Steelers game.

Took 2 days to get through the NFL Gen GDT thread.

Then the Buckeye disappointment (Alabama is really good on offense and can break tackles like crazy...or we are bad at tackling). Still while not a good game and Fields looking more like the latter part of the season Fields than the Clemson Fields and Sermon getting hurt immediately we at least came to play for a half and Alabama didn't feel the need to run up the score. Oh and we beat Clemson which is still a good storyline along with UM getting out of playing us because one of the coaches cats hacked up a hairball so better safe than sorry.

Then the GDT is started, or sorta anyway, by a member that some loved and some didn't but was before I was here. Sorta like a small family reunion which is awesome, except for the spouses like me that doesn't get the references everyone is talking about so we just feel left out.

Just kidding, glad to see anyone come back. Maybe a SB win by the Browns and we can all be reunited, because that probably means the world ends and we're all in some place together. Well, not the redheads.

Edited by Thomas5737
  • Like 4

4 minutes ago, Bucketheadsdad said:

Didn't know if you guys had heard this yet or not.

The Steelers are resting their starters AGAIN this week.

Can you believe it?  Gutsy call on the part of Mike Tomlin.

d&d hello GIF by Hyper RPG

Well their punter is still practicing full, he didn't get enough work in last week.

We're 10 point dogs and the O/U is 56 so we are expected to lose 33-23.

Wouldn't be soul crushing.

I still, call me crazy, like this matchup for us better than the Bills or Ravens. I know we can't cover Kelce and no one can cover Hill and they have many other guys that can kill us if they want to use them, but I think we could create a turnover or two and if that's the case and either Baker is on or the running game is on we can compete and anything can happen. We have to come out fired up though. We did last week, it was like the bizarro game from the 1st time we played the Steelers. They looked unbeatable and we looked outclassed. 

• Like 1