BROWNS/CHIEFS GDT - WE'RE PLAYOFF WINNERS <INSERT RICK FLAIR WOO HERE>

DefinitelyAGhost

44 minutes ago, pscottdai said:

Any update on Bitionio?  i saw an update that Hodge is back and Concklin is still DNP but nothing on Joel.

They didn't activate Bitonio yet.  That's not a great sign, but not a death knell either.

Conklin not practicing isn't a great sign either, tbh.

4 minutes ago, ReggieCamp said:

They didn't activate Bitonio yet.  That's not a great sign, but not a death knell either.

Conklin not practicing isn't a great sign either, tbh.

I assume conklin will be ready to go if his hamstring works. 

Unfortunately hamstrings tend to linger as an injury. 

A part from frank clark they dont have great edge rushers so lamm should be good enough. What worries me though is the inability to run right behind lamm.

Also we need to lamm to play a whole game  which he rarely does when he steps up. Glass lamm. 

Alex Taylor better be ready to go.

A strategy idea I’d use in the 2nd half or late in the game if it’s close:

Leave Tyreek in single coverage with Denzel and double team the ish out of Kelce. It would be 100% dependent on if we can trust Denzel in that matchup. Denzel may be one of the few human beings on the planet who can physically stay in front of Tyreek.

This game reminds me of the battle of Helms Deep.  Outnumbered by a superior force.  Here comes Gandalf (the white).  Down the hill leading the riders of Rohan (Ward, Conklin etc).

With Mayfield saying ride out with me.  And the fans yelling.  And the Horn of Helm Hammerhand shall sound in the deep...One last time

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, BooyaCS09 said:

This game reminds me of the battle of Helms Deep.  Outnumbered by a superior force.  Here comes Gandalf (the white).  Down the hill leading the riders of Rohan (Ward, Conklin etc).

With Mayfield saying ride out with me.  And the fans yelling.  And the Horn of Helm Hammerhand shall sound in the deep...One last time

Quite vivid.

19 minutes ago, BooyaCS09 said:

As well as the ride of rohiram 

34 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

A strategy idea I’d use in the 2nd half or late in the game if it’s close:

Leave Tyreek in single coverage with Denzel and double team the ish out of Kelce. It would be 100% dependent on if we can trust Denzel in that matchup. Denzel may be one of the few human beings on the planet who can physically stay in front of Tyreek.

Honestly that's a pretty tall task if Mahommes isn't getting pressured. Ward is fast but he isn't as football fast as Hill. I don't think a safety would likely help either with deep coverage, they would surely get beat with their angle or whatever anyway so it may be the best strategy but it isn't something I am looking forward to.

Kelce will get his, Hill probably will too. We should be aggressive on the ball but conservative on the tackling. Try to avoid the big plays and give more opportunities for them to make a mistake. If they don't make any we are in trouble.

2 minutes ago, Thomas5737 said:

Honestly that's a pretty tall task if Mahommes isn't getting pressured. Ward is fast but he isn't as football fast as Hill. I don't think a safety would likely help either with deep coverage, they would surely get beat with their angle or whatever anyway so it may be the best strategy but it isn't something I am looking forward to.

Kelce will get his, Hill probably will too. We should be aggressive on the ball but conservative on the tackling. Try to avoid the big plays and give more opportunities for them to make a mistake. If they don't make any we are in trouble.

Bend but don't break defenses given the chiefs fits.  As well as no stunts since mahommes drops 12 yards on shot gun passes.  Be physical hit them hard.  They haven't played in 14 days with mahommes having 3 weeks off

1 hour ago, BooyaCS09 said:

Ellie Kemper Nerd GIF by The Office

• Like 3

1 hour ago, BooyaCS09 said:

4 minutes ago, malibuspeedrace said:

Ellie Kemper Nerd GIF by The Office

The Nerds will triumph