BROWNS/CHIEFS GDT - WE'RE PLAYOFF WINNERS <INSERT RICK FLAIR WOO HERE>

DefinitelyAGhost

4 hours ago, candyman93 said:

I want to match Myles up with Mike Remmers and Clayborn with Fisher. I think Clayborns power could actually give Fisher a hard time.

Clairbone only rushes over LT due a nerve condition. 

I thought he has been putting in some good rushes recently.

13 minutes ago, pscottdai said:

Am fully prepared to repeat my weekly mantra of how much I hate the defense but still expect them to do just enough :)

The defense has been pretty good against the run about 3/4 of the games. Good at getting turnovers probably half of the games. Good at pressuring the opposing QB about 10% of the games. Good at defending the pass during windstorms.

They need turnovers to make an impact. Otherwise we will have to rely on our offense. We've been good running the ball about 75% of the time. Good passing about 65% of the time. Good at both about 30% of the time.

I don't think we need every unit at their best to win. We probably need 3 or 4 though. Stop the run. Force turnovers. Run well and pass well. In that scenario we probably give up 30 points but we can outscore the Chiefs.

If we are without the run game being effective we need Baker at his very best. If Baker isn't doing well we lose 99% of the time in this game.

Logically the Chiefs win 34-24. I'm not about logic though and this may be a Cinderella story in the making so maybe we put it out with a 35-31 win.

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

If we win tomorrow, we’re winning the whole f*$&#) thing.

It would certainly feel that way. 3 or 4 weeks ago we wouldn't have had a lot of hope to beat the Chiefs in the regular season or playoffs. Now we have some. It just keeps building. I still prefer the Chiefs matchup over the Bills/Ravens (even though I think the Chiefs beat either). I just think we are less likely to make mistakes against the Chiefs than the other two teams are, which the Chiefs could take advantage of and build a big lead.

Bills/Ravens can do more defensively and are tough to stop on 3rd or 4th and short with their QBs. Chiefs are scarier with the big play but whether it takes 2 minutes or 7 minutes we give up points to all three and the touchdown is still 6 no matter how long it takes. I think the easiest path for our offense to keep up is against the Chiefs, although there was little resistance against the Ravens defense last time.

I'd probably put our chances at winning against the other 3 AFC teams in this order:

Chiefs
Ravens
Bills

• Like 1

2 hours ago, candyman93 said:

CEH hasn’t practiced all week for KC. Strong chance he doesn’t play.

It’s like I said, Denzel needs to earn top 5 money and slow down Tyreek. I think he can.

You MUST double team Kelce or he’s gonna torch you.

Phillips ran stride for stride with kelce that makes for a nightmare when you double Hill and Kelce on 3rd down against a 4-1_6 alighted

On 3rd down 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Thomas5737 said:

It would certainly feel that way. 3 or 4 weeks ago we wouldn't have had a lot of hope to beat the Chiefs in the regular season or playoffs. Now we have some. It just keeps building. I still prefer the Chiefs matchup over the Bills/Ravens (even though I think the Chiefs beat either). I just think we are less likely to make mistakes against the Chiefs than the other two teams are, which the Chiefs could take advantage of and build a big lead.

Bills/Ravens can do more defensively and are tough to stop on 3rd or 4th and short with their QBs. Chiefs are scarier with the big play but whether it takes 2 minutes or 7 minutes we give up points to all three and the touchdown is still 6 no matter how long it takes. I think the easiest path for our offense to keep up is against the Chiefs, although there was little resistance against the Ravens defense last time.

I'd probably put our chances at winning against the other 3 AFC teams in this order:

Chiefs
Ravens
Bills

I need to see how Denzel does against Tyreek. If he battles and makes Tyreek work his butt off to earn everything, I will agree with you. If you slow down Tyreek, you’re basically taking a hammer to KCs offense. ESPECIALLY if you don’t have to double team.

• Like 1