BROWNS/CHIEFS GDT - WE'RE PLAYOFF WINNERS <INSERT RICK FLAIR WOO HERE>

DefinitelyAGhost

1 minute ago, candyman93 said:

Our offense got their collective ***** whooped that first half.

I don’t want to hear about how well they did their last drive. They got bailed out by penalties.

I mean when one team gets away with the same penalties that the Browns get called for, and vice versa, I think there's a legit gripe with the officiating. Just be consistent with the calls

1 minute ago, candyman93 said:

I don’t want to hear about how well they did their last drive. They got bailed out by penalties.

I agree.  But I wouldn't say they got bailed out.  Every call against KC has been blatant.  The only ticky-tack calls have been against us.  Sucks about the fumble, the rule has to change.  That being said it was a hard hit, but hold on to the ball.  

3 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

You're too emotional. We weren't gifted anything, the OPI was a ticky tack call and the Hold on Teller was just wrong, we are losing the ref battle but it is to be expected.

Baker has been good, the running game hasn't and the drops from last week continued this week.

We need multiple factors to happen to win, so far our only one is Baker is playing well. Running game hasn't, turnovers haven't and defensive stops haven't.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Reginaldm9 said:

Sick that we're gonna get the Higgins rule in the offseason that allows teams to review leading with the helmet. 

Not even that. Prolly the rule that if you fumble in the end zone like that. You get the ball back at the 20. 

1 minute ago, buno67 said:

Not even that. Prolly the rule that if you fumble in the end zone like that. You get the ball back at the 20. 

I disagree.  The sideline is the 12th defender. Hence why they get the ball back.  For as much as the NFL has given the offense they don’t need to change that rule. Don’t fumble the ball forward