BROWNS/CHIEFS GDT - WE'RE PLAYOFF WINNERS <INSERT RICK FLAIR WOO HERE>

DefinitelyAGhost

1 minute ago, Bucketheadsdad said:

Fortunately, we'll be able to take solace in the fact that the NFL will announce on Monday that they blew the helmet to helmet call on Sorensen.  

i got that going for me Caddy Shack GIF

Top ten all time lines in a movie 

Edited by JDD

Baker looks like a legit Pro Bowl quarterback, this offense is legit except we need a burner, our running backs and offensive line are elite.

We found our coach!

We made the playoffs and won a game!

Load up the defense and run it back in 8 months!

I’m excited!

1 minute ago, OttoGrahamsGhost said:

"Targeting" is reviewable in NCAA, not sure why it isn't in the NFL. It's a player safety issue and the league should be able to review it on every play. 

I said that a few pages back.  If the NCAA can figure out how to initiate a review from the booth on certain plays, the NFL, and it's massive amount of technology ought to be able to figure out how to put an electrode in the cup of one of the officials, and zap their junk when a review needs to take place.  Talk all you want to about player safety, NFL.  Until you figure out how to deal with situations like this, I call BS on your concern for player safety.

• Like 2

Just now, MWil23 said:

Baker looks like a legit Pro Bowl quarterback, this offense is legit except we need a burner, our running backs and offensive line are elite.

We found our coach!

We made the playoffs and won a game!

Load up the defense and run it back in 8 months!

I’m excited!

We need a deep threat too.

Edit: Sorry. Can't read apparently 😛

Edited by Don Roshi

3 minutes ago, JDD said:

I disagree.  The sideline is the 12th defender. Hence why they get the ball back.  For as much as the NFL has given the offense they don’t need to change that rule. Don’t fumble the ball forward 

It’s BS that if you fumble the ball and the defense makes no play on the loose ball that they get ball. 

it’s always been a bad rule.