BROWNS/CHIEFS GDT - WE'RE PLAYOFF WINNERS <INSERT RICK FLAIR WOO HERE>

DefinitelyAGhost

Good game.  Move on.  PM needs to be back next week for a good game.  If not I’m rooting for the NFC. 

I want KC to learn that paying the QB 25% of the cap will fudge your season.  

Hopefully Baker noticed that Brady won 6 rings never being a top 10 paid QB. 

Team loss.  On to 2021

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, hornbybrown said:

We shouldn’t of been running the ball on our last drive. Stefnaski didn’t call a good game

And if we came out throwing and the same result happened everyone would be saying why didn't we run the ball. Hindsight is 20/20. It's on Chubb, who everyone said was our offensive MVP, to execute. He didn't. What I think was odd was how little we ended up using Hunt. He had the TD run, but was underutilized all game, imo.

Man losing it like that was a gut punch. When we had them 3rd and 14 I said to my wife something to the effect of "It's time for Baker to prove he belongs in the top tier." He didn't even get that chance because our defense couldn't stop Chad Henne on 3rd and forever. Fitting that our defense cost us the game in the end. Here's to a great season and hopefully loading up our roster with more talent (especially on defense) for a Super Bowl run next year.

Who I would keep on defense. 

Ward

Garrett

Jacob

Sheldon richardson

Larry O at 2.5 million per year. 

Mitchell at 2 million per year. 

Karl Joseph 1.5 million per year. 

Malcolm smith 1 million per year.

Ronnie harrison

Jordan elliot

Delphit

Greedy

Edited by Kiwibrown

18 minutes ago, NateDawg said:

It’s a miracle this team got to this point with this defense. As much as we had like to have won today. I think we were just enjoying the ride as far as it went. Lots to be excited about! Now figure out the defense.

I have a hard time with this notion. Not that your wrong, but I as a fan have a hard time to the silver lining 'aw shucks' take.

We lost to Chad mother F'n Henne. Chad F'n Henne. That is inexcusable and just because this was the first time in forever the Browns did well for a season, doesn't guarantee they will be back next year.

You HAVE to win when your in the dance. Look at guys like Brees and Rodgers. As incredible as they are they only have 1 SB win a piece. You can't take playoff games for granted and just pass losses off as 'we will get them next year' like it's the NBA.

The Browns should be embarrassed they didn't win this game weather it was the first time they made the playoffs or the 10th consecutive. The room for error each season is too small.

Maybe I'm just overly furious but God dam.

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, AkronsWitness said:

I have a hard time with this notion. Not that your wrong, but I as a fan have a hard time to the silver lining 'aw shucks' take.

We lost to Chad mother F'n Henne. Chad F'n Henne. That is inexcusable and just because this was the first time in forever the Browns did well for a season, doesn't guarantee they will be back next year.

You HAVE to win when your in the dance. Look at guys like Brees and Rodgers. As incredible as they are they only have 1 SB win a piece. You can't take playoff games for granted and just pass losses off as 'we will get them next year' like it's the NBA.

The Browns should be embarrassed they didn't win this game weather it was the first time they made the playoffs or the 10th consecutive. The room for error each season is too small.

Bro, it's not like we played the Chiefs with Chad Henne the whole game. He played a little more than a quarter and KC was already up like 9 points when he came in.

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, AkronsWitness said:

I’m not saying I believe in any consolation prize, it sucks that we lost. I’m just saying that to think that this was one of the final eight teams, almost final four, with us having probably a bottom five defense, shows how far we stretched this team to their limits to even get to this point.

8 minutes ago, DawgX said:

Bro, it's not like we played the Chiefs with Chad Henne the whole game. He played a little more than a quarter and KC was already up like 9 points when he came in.

Okay, the Browns at full strength couldn't beat Chad Henne and a 9 point lead given a entire half.

It would have been different if he only came in for 2 drives but he was their QB for an entire half of football.

Edited by AkronsWitness