BROWNS/CHIEFS GDT - WE'RE PLAYOFF WINNERS <INSERT RICK FLAIR WOO HERE>

8 minutes ago, AkronsWitness said:

OBJ needs to actually show up for TC and actually work to get better chemistry with Baker instead of high tailing to LA for his own private workouts.

Telling me OBJ wasn’t working this TC? Team Had no chemistry going on. Happens when you’re  installing with lack of time and on field work. The reason the offense took off was because things are starting to click because of Practice reps and game reps. Won’t have that issue next season. Let’s see what happens when the browns aren’t learning anything new for oncr

2 minutes ago, buno67 said:

Telling me OBJ wasn’t working this TC? Team Had no chemistry going on. Happens when you’re  installing with lack of time and on field work. The reason the offense took off was because things are starting to click because of Practice reps and game reps. Won’t have that issue next season. Let’s see what happens when the browns aren’t learning anything new for oncr

Fair, Im just hoping....you know....having Odell Beckham Jr. on your team actually makes a big impact at some point. It shouldnt be this difficult. Look at Hopkins and Kyler Murray.

I want him to come back next year and look like a top 5 WR in the NFL which he should be. Im tired of the underachieving and injury BS

9 minutes ago, AkronsWitness said:

It shouldnt be this difficult. Look at Hopkins and Kyler Murray.

To be fair, that was a high volume offense. Hopkins got double the targets of the nearest WR. That system is garbage and it’s why the Cardinals missed the playoffs again.

• Like 1
19 minutes ago, AkronsWitness said:

Fair, Im just hoping....you know....having Odell Beckham Jr. on your team actually makes a big impact at some point. It shouldnt be this difficult. Look at Hopkins and Kyler Murray.

I want him to come back next year and look like a top 5 WR in the NFL which he should be. Im tired of the underachieving and injury BS

Yeah Hopkins and Murray were good but he was targeted 160x. That’s crazy. OBJ last year was 133. This year he was on pace for 98. Feel like last season and this season. When baker wasn’t comfortable, he locked on to OBJ. As we saw him find his footing in the offense. He was throwing it all over the field. I feel like next year. He will be even more comfortable in the scheme and OBJ can just slide back into being a piece. 

you can call Injury BS but he had legit issues where he needed to have surgery to correct. I Don’t think he will ever be a top5 WR but he shoulD be at least top30

Edited by buno67
4 minutes ago, buno67 said:

Yeah Hopkins and Murray were good but he was targeted 160x. That’s crazy. OBJ last year was 133. This year he was on pace for 98. Feel like last season and this season. When baker wasn’t comfortable, he locked on to OBJ. As we saw him find his footing in the offense. He was throwing it all over the field. I feel like next year. He will be even more comfortable in the scheme and OBJ can just slide back into being a piece. 

you can call Injury BS but he had legit issues where he needed to have surgery to correct. I Don’t think he will ever be a top5 WR but he shoulD be at least top30

I mean for the amount of money the Browns are paying him he better be a top 30 WR haha

1 minute ago, AkronsWitness said:

I mean for the amount of money the Browns are paying him he better be a top 30 WR haha

I just think he won’t have the volume to be considered a top5/top10 guy. 

Jarvis was a top40 WR stat wise this yesr but we know he is better than thst. OBJ needs to be a top30 WR next year but we know he is better than that. 

If we get 16-20 big plays and consistent effort from obj I will be happy.

In his browns career he has averaged less than 1 big play per game and has taken over 2 games with his talent. A lot less than what we are paying him for.

24 minutes ago, Kiwibrown said:

If we get 16-20 big plays and consistent effort from obj I will be happy.

In his browns career he has averaged less than 1 big play per game and has taken over 2 games with his talent. A lot less than what we are paying him for.

Correct. He is getting paid like Deandre Hopkins but hasnt performed like Hopkins in 3 years. Next year is a put up or shut up year for obj

I think ultimately inexperience really showed it’s ugly head yesterday.

Crunch time situations are when it sucks having young guys on cheap contracts. That’s when you’re kinda getting what you paid for.

The defense needs to do some soul searching. There’s only 3 guys I saw yesterday that I 100% want as a starter going forward. That’s Myles, Denzel, and Sheldon.

Everybody else didn’t belong on the field.

I told myself I wasn't gonna be too upset if we lost.

I lied to myself.  I didn't take the loss very well at all lol.

Disappointed we lost, but I'm proud of the team.  Optimistic for the future. Good times ahead.

giphy.gif

• Like 5
3 hours ago, candyman93 said:

I think ultimately inexperience really showed it’s ugly head yesterday.

Crunch time situations are when it sucks having young guys on cheap contracts. That’s when you’re kinda getting what you paid for.

The defense needs to do some soul searching. There’s only 3 guys I saw yesterday that I 100% want as a starter going forward. That’s Myles, Denzel, and Sheldon.

Everybody else didn’t belong on the field.

I believe we were the 5th youngest roster to start the year.

it’s why I am not crazy about having all these draft picks this up coming draft. Browns don’t need to add 9 rookies to this roster. I rather see them trading up and maybe trading some late picks for picks next year. 

• Like 1