BROWNS/CHIEFS GDT - WE'RE PLAYOFF WINNERS <INSERT RICK FLAIR WOO HERE>

DefinitelyAGhost

15 minutes ago, bruceb said:

Agree, but I also do not think anyone on the team really stepped up.

Chubb had a pedestrian 68 yards and Mayfield a 74.8 QB rating, I think.

Almost like we lost the toughness and determination we showed against PIT and got physically overwhelmed.

Yeah but how different is Bakers rating if Higgins scores on that play or if Chubb doesnt drop those Easy passes. Thought baker was the only guy who stepped up on the team. 

thought the team played scared and too uptight. Not surprised when you are playing guys who have been there before 

1 minute ago, buno67 said:

Yeah but how different is Bakers rating if Higgins scores on that play or if Chubb doesnt drop those Easy passes. Thought baker was the only guy who stepped up on the team. 

Agree.

1 minute ago, buno67 said:

thought the team played scared and too uptight. Not surprised when you are playing guys who have been there before 

The coaches, too.

Wondering when, if ever, we -- players and coaches -- are going to be strong/tough enough just to go out there and kick butt?

I want players with "kick-butt" attitudes.

3 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

I agree

However, if that was literally any other team in the NFL I’d be more upset. They’re probably going to win the super bowl. 

They are the measuring stick.

Think that I am more upset about how we lost vs. that we lost.

The game was winnable.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, bruceb said:
21 minutes ago, buno67 said:

Agree.

I shouldn’t say that. Njoku showed up too as well

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, bruceb said:

Agree.

The coaches, too.

Wondering when, if ever, we -- players and coaches -- are going to be strong/tough enough just to go out there and kick butt?

I want players with "kick-butt" attitudes.

Well it’s also really hard when it’s a more talented team and better coaching staff. Reid is a 1st ballot HoF coach. 

also it’s a learning experience. You rarely see a team that young or thst lacking of playoff experience make runs like that. 

we did have the 4th youngest roster! And top 3 every year since 2016 I believe. KC has been 16th or around that for the past few years and add in that they have been in playoff battles a lot. Just remember KC was down at least 14pts or 2 scores each playoff game last year and came back and won each game. Yeah you want the browns to be tough but KC might be one of the toughest/mentally toughest teams in the league. 

• Like 1