BROWNS/CHIEFS GDT - WE'RE PLAYOFF WINNERS <INSERT RICK FLAIR WOO HERE>

DefinitelyAGhost

2 minutes ago, ET80 said:

I'm going to say this as simply as possible, so everyone understands...

I need you to beat the Chiefs.

You ain't got nothin' going on. They probably aren't as good if Mahommes gets kidnapped Sunday morning and is safely returned at about 7:00 p.m. est.

I'm not hinting at anything, just saying in that scenario it would be a positive for the Browns as far as the outcome of the game. Who knows, maybe he Travis and Tyreek share a ride to the game and all three end up somewhere other than where they should be.

1 minute ago, Thomas5737 said:

Who knows, maybe he Travis and Tyreek share a ride to the game and all three end up somewhere other than where they should be.

I'm technically an Uber/Lyft driver. I could make that happen.

• Like 2

Just now, ET80 said:

I'm technically an Uber/Lyft driver. I could make that happen.

Oh no no, don't do that. This is all hypothetical. There is a warehouse on 5th and Maple that is unoccupied and you can drive right in. Would be crazy if that somehow played into this pretend scenario.

• Like 4

4 hours ago, Thomas5737 said:

know we can't cover Kelce and no one can cover Hill

I’m not worried about this with all our depleted CB’s all year I’m not sure we covered anyone....so not much has changed

if anything if we get KJ and Ward back the increase in talent in the secondary would offset the increase in talent we are facing... 

so I would think it’s similar to how we performed all year with some upside

• Like 1

strictly speaking throwing to the running backs early and often should create havic for the chiefs if successful the chiefs would only get 7 possesions this would be a nightmare because Tyreek would only get limited number of chances,

if Ward comes back you play a deep zone and make them complete 11 passes to get 7 points

Kelce double team him and blitz so you have free runner that can run down mahomes

The cheifs have issues with physical teams.  As long as we dont stunt our DEs should get to Mahomes (he likes to drop 10 yards when going for a big play).

Also let's find Parcells game plan he used vs the bills in the superbowl.  Same game plan we executed vs the Giants.  Lots of LSSDs (Long Slow Scoring Drives).  Even FGs take 8 min off the clock play keep away and hope the cheifs speed on offense burns out their D.

Their last 6 games were decided by 7 or less and they came out flat vs the raiders.  Mahommes hasn't played in 3 weeks.

Edited by BooyaCS09

7 minutes ago, BooyaCS09 said:

The cheifs have issues with physical teams.  As long as we dont stunt our DEs should get to Mahomes (he likes to drop 10 yards when going for a big play).

Also let's find Parcells game plan he used vs the bills in the superbowl.  Same game plan we executed vs the Giants.  Lots of LSSDs (Long Slow Scoring Drives).  Even FGs take 8 min off the clock play keep away and hope the cheifs speed on offense burns out their D.

Their last 6 games were decided by 7 or less and they came out flat vs the raiders.  Mahommes hasn't played in 3 weeks.

We can beat them.