BROWNS/CHIEFS GDT - WE'RE PLAYOFF WINNERS <INSERT RICK FLAIR WOO HERE>

DefinitelyAGhost

14 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

Joel is expected to be activated tomorrow as well. 

What it’s like having all of these guys come back after last week:

I would have compared it to this. 

“do you remember the time Joel Bitonio returned for the divisional playoff game and the browns dethroned the Super Bowl champs”

Just now, buno67 said:

@MWil23 reason 232

See, while these are good stats, you also need to point out that Baker eclipsed both of those guys last week in the Wildcard Round and that Rodgers and Mahomes are still stuck on 4, while omitting the part about those two having byes/not playing. Don't you dare become reasonable Buno. I've come to expect more!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

See, while these are good stats, you also need to point out that Baker eclipsed both of those guys last week in the Wildcard Round and that Rodgers and Mahomes are still stuck on 4, while omitting the part about those two having byes/not playing. Don't you dare become reasonable Buno. I've come to expect more!

I’m under the assumption. That is including the playoff game. Baker had 3 in the regular season and 4th best wildcard game. 

4 minutes ago, buno67 said:

I’m under the assumption. That is including the playoff game. Baker had 3 in the regular season and 4th best wildcard game. 

This is the exact opposite assumption that past Buno would have made. I'm not sure how to respond right now.