TNF: Eagles @ Panthers

TheRealMcCoy

This is a surprisingly solid match-up for a Thursday Night game. 

Newton and Wentz are both playing really well right now.

Cam hasn't faced very many good d-lines though.

IF Fletcher Cox plays, then the Eagles could create a lot of pressure up the middle which could mess up Carolina's plays which have a lot of moving pieces.

Panthers utilize a lot of motion and misdirection on offense which has given the Eagles some trouble since they are an attacking defense and can over pursue things. Eye discipline will be key.

Carolina's d-line will be happy to also know that the Eagles are missing right tackle Lane Johnson who has been very good.

That is a big loss and one that the Panthers have to fully take advantage of whether that be 1 on 1 or with the blitz.

It will be huge for both these teams to establish the run, cause then that will help allow them to get the most out of play action.

Both teams have been very good on play action. Wentz was 7 of 7 on play action last week and Newton has seen a big uptick in play action the last 2 weeks.

Should be a good game. 

I expect something epic. Not sure whether good or bad. Not sure if it is specifically within the game or surrounding it. Maybe some sort of GOAT performance or the opposite of that. Maybe some sort of shenanigans. I dunno. Cam punches out a coach on the sideline? My psychic skills (I have none) aren't real specific (or real real).

1 hour ago, bucsfan333 said:

Let's go Eagles!!

That avatar is just.... divine 

I think this will turn into a shootout. Wentz and the eagles seem to be able to move the ball on everyone and the pathers WRs are too big for philly's corners, assuming cam takes his shots downfield

7 minutes ago, N4L said:

That avatar is just.... divine 

I think this will turn into a shootout. Wentz and the eagles seem to be able to move the ball on everyone and the pathers WRs are too big for philly's corners, assuming cam takes his shots downfield

our corners have size the problem is they aren't that fast. 

Archived