TNF: Eagles @ Panthers

TheRealMcCoy

Well, this one is certainly interesting on paper. Good intro segment too.

Look at Jim Nantz. Burning up with jealousy for his younger, livelier colleague in the booth ... ever so courteous, ever so professional, yet secretly going mad. It's okay, Jim. You can tell us.

Man, does Julius Peppers ever quit? What a player.

While it bothers me that our offensive line has struggled so much to run block effectively of later, it bothers me even more that Carolina's coaching staff won't change things up and not just run Stewart into the back of the offensive line on first down.  If it's not working, choose a different play call.  It's getting us off schedule and putting a lot of pressure on the offense to convert long third downs.

1 minute ago, fraziafraze07 said:

While it bothers me that our offensive line has struggled so much to run block effectively of later, it bothers me even more that Carolina's coaching staff won't change things up and not just run Stewart into the back of the offensive line on first down.  If it's not working, choose a different play call.  It's getting us off schedule and putting a lot of pressure on the offense to convert long third downs.

Agreed. We've been scraping by on big third down plays by Funchess/Dickson/Benjamin, can't rely on that long-term though.

Archived