2020 Divisional Round: (5) Tampa Bay Buccaneers at (2) New Orleans Saints

BayRaider

Tampa Bay Buccaneers vs New Orleans Saints  

45 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Tampa Bay Buccaneers
    • New Orleans Saints

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/17/2021 at 08:05 PM

26 minutes ago, childofpudding said:

From an imagined conversation between Brady and Brees at https://www.footballoutsiders.com/walkthrough/2021/walkthrough-toms-diner

BREES: The NFL belongs to them now, Tom. Think about it: where would you be without all the hoopla and the Dream Team supporting cast?

BRADY: I'd probably be getting ready to grit my teeth through a playoff game with a jacked-up ribcage while hoping my coach doesn't insert my Wildcat backup to get strip-sacked in the middle of the second quarter.

Lol.

Probably a legit conversation they would have honestly.

15 minutes ago, Fray32 said:

Yes. Time to lay the cards on the table and see what everyone else has. Been a great ride

Win or lose, it's been fun watching this offense for the last 15 years.  And we actually got a ring out of it, so I'm not disappointed.

• Like 2

head says Saints but heart wants Bucs

While the Bucs have been playing better lately, they have still yet to put a full game together all season, and that is what is needed to beat this Saints team that matches up so well with the Bucs.

I think both Brady and Brees play well, but the Bucs defense makes 3-4 of those breakdowns in coverage that leads to a couple TDs that make the difference.

Saints 34 - Bucs 24

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Pats#1 said:

I think both Brady and Brees play well, but the Bucs defense makes 3-4 of those breakdowns in coverage that leads to a couple TDs that make the difference.

I thought the same way about the Saints lol.  Let's not forget that Saints defense has been known to play terribly for precisely that reason, coverage breakdowns leading to big TDs.  In fact, first half of the season they were pretty bad.  And even later in the season, didn't look too sharp vs the Vikings.

3 hours ago, Jlowe22 said:

I thought the same way about the Saints lol.  Let's not forget that Saints defense has been known to play terribly for precisely that reason, coverage breakdowns leading to big TDs.  In fact, first half of the season they were pretty bad.  And even later in the season, didn't look too sharp vs the Vikings.

I think both fanbases are cautiously optimistic, which is pretty much how it should be. 

NO has already beaten TB twice, and one of those wins was an absolute thrashing.

TBs offense appears to be clicking at the right time and looking the best it has all season.

There’s question marks on both sides as well, I just feel like there are bigger ones TB. I think their pass rush needs to be really effective for them to win this game. Brees will shred the awful TB secondary to pieces if he has 3-4 seconds each and every drop back. 

42 minutes ago, ThatJaxxenGuy said:

Go Bucs. If we ain't winning a ring, F it, Brady can go again. 

He's got 6. Nothing against Brady but he's got more than enough. The Bucs are the last team I want winning cause of this, he's the GOAT, let someone else have some fun and a peice of the pie.

Just now, Magnifico said:

He's got 6. Nothing against Brady but he's got more than enough. The Bucs are the last team I want winning cause of this, he's the GOAT, let someone else have some fun and a peice of the pie.

Nah I used to hate but honestly, let’s see the GOAT keep winning. He’s the best, after all. 

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, ThatJaxxenGuy said:

Nah I used to hate but honestly, let’s see the GOAT keep winning. He’s the best, after all. 

I’m neutral towards Brady, or was before he came to a division rival, but he’s still the last one I want to see win another ring.  He’s the  goat regardless, I’d like to see some other guys win.

Although of the teams left, everyone has a ring except Josh Allen and the Bills.  Which means I’ll be rooting for them if the Saints lose.

47 minutes ago, Magnifico said:

Winning 7 is important though because he'll always have the "It was Bill stuff" unless he wins one on another team. And if he won a title on a new team his FIRST year... yeah it was way more Brady than Bill at that point lol.

46 minutes ago, ThatJaxxenGuy said:

Same. Obviously from like 2001-2009 I really didn't like the guy or the Patriots. 2010-2017 I was pretty neutral. And lately I find myself cheering for him.

Edited by BayRaider