WSH: Lamar Jackson

BUF VIA KC: Clayton Thorson

DEN VIA CAR: Vita Vea

PIT:  Luke Falk

GB: Dorrance Armstrong JR

BAL: Calvin Ridley

ATL: Bradley Chubb

2 minutes ago, chargerbuckeye said:

It's that Shariff Floyd injury that leads me to believe Minnesota will look to replace Floyd

Definitely and it's a pretty high need, however, right now improved offensive line is probably more important. Johnson might step in at DT for Floyd.

32 minutes ago, LinderFournette said:

I think i would rather have sutton at wr then kirk.  Sutton could give possibley replace arob if he leaves or lee. 

I think sutton with arob would be pretty filthy for teams to deal with. 

I think Jacksonville has a bpa at need philosophy. And with them getting Kirk Cousins, Allen robinson, etc, get the best wr available 

1 hour ago, chargerbuckeye said:

I think Jacksonville has a bpa at need philosophy. And with them getting Kirk Cousins, Allen robinson, etc, get the best wr available 

sutton to me seems like the best WR available.  i want to make sure Cousins has 2 big Targets at WR to throw to.   imagine having 2 Big Physical WRs to contend with plus the smash Mouth attack of Fournette.  i do think the top 3 WRs(Kirk, Ridley, Sutton) are close in value so im not entirely sure why the jags would trade up(i dont know what u project them to give up) other then getting their choice of wr.  FWIW the Jags are not a BPA team as they tend to pick by needs under coughlin. 

Honestly at that spot i cant make my mind up who i would pick.  Chubb would be a future replacement for Campbell who isnt very young, Ridley(replacement for Lee tho i do feel DEDE Westbrook could Handle that job), Hyatt(potential RT upgrade). 

Archived