ChargerBuckeyes 2018 Way Too Early Mock Draft

chargerbuckeye

9 hours ago, Danish49ers said:

Why would the 9ers pick a OT, when they have much more urgent problems at QB, WR, OC, CB and passrush?

I think they have something in Bethard, and If they think they don't, check this, AWKWARD REUNION. SF Makes a Trade To Reacquire Alex Smith. This mock Suggests the chiefs are out in the divisional rd, They decide to go with Mahomes, and the 49ers go out and Get back Alex Smith

23 hours ago, cortes02 said:

Like I stated in another mock draft, If the Browns are picking #1 overall again, we are choosing a QB whether it's Darnold or Rosen.  There is no way they pick a RB #1 overall, even one as talented as Barkley.

Peace!!!

The browns feel kizer needs to develop a little more. I doubt they give up on him after one season. Not like how Carolina did Clausen

Chicago seems destined for a top 5 pick and with Trubisky in the fold they will be a prime time trade candidate for a team looking to move up for one of the QBs. This scenario seems likely. 

James Washington would fit perfectly style wise with Trubiskys game. Like the pick a lot.

What are the trade details there?

On 10/13/2017 at 1:44 AM, chargerbuckeye said:

Dalton has been god awful this year, and why is Marvin Lewis still their HC

If the bengals do indeed end up with the fourth pick, there is a problem with how to go.  While i understand the pick, the offensive line is beyond bad.  It has to be addressed.  Putting Rosen, Darnold or any other rookie QB behind it will destroy the poor kid's career before it ever gets started.  It happened here with Akili Smith and has happened all over the league.  Maybe they spend money on the line in free agency.  Maybe I get elected POTUS.  Both seem to have the same odds.

Maybe they take Rsen and sit him a year.  But then, you are fixing the o-line a year later, and things get uglier.  The rest of the team is built to win now.  That won't work with the paying customer base.

If they do end up picking that high, I'd try trading back a few spots, take an OT, and spend my second round pick  on a center, and use whatever I gained by trading back to grab another OT.

On ‎10‎/‎13‎/‎2017 at 1:44 AM, chargerbuckeye said:

Dalton has been god awful this year, and why is Marvin Lewis still their HC

No, Dalton was awful against Baltimore.  He wasn't great against Houston, but since they fired their offensive coordinator he has been great.  The 2 INTs he threw last week were deflections off AJ Green.

Archived