2021 - TCMD GM Mock Draft Discussion

ny92mike

3 minutes ago, ny92mike said:

@DoleINGout

Nice signing by NE landing Kyler Fackrell - 34OLB in this round of bidding.  Was hoping he'd last another round, as I really wanted to retain his services.  

Raiders almost signed him when we went for Ryan Kerrigan which I think was round 2? So if NE signed for minimum asking, at least one team considered paying 10% more.

Edited by Trojan

5 minutes ago, Trojan said:

Raiders almost signed him when we went for Ryan Kerrigan which I think was round 2? So if NE signed for minimum asking, at least one team considered paying 10% more.

Very underrated player imo, If my cap would have allowed it, I would have added him in round 3.  Aside from Dalvin Thomlinson, those two were really all I was hoping to retain, and lost them both.

DT went to Jaguars in round one.

3 minutes ago, ny92mike said:

Very underrated player imo, If my cap would have allowed it, I would have added him in round 3.  Aside from Dalvin Thomlinson, those two were really all I was hoping to retain, and lost them both.

DT went to Jaguars in round one.

Raiders initial plan was to steal either Leonard Williams or Dalvin Tomlinson from you lol. Then you tagged Leo so we traded for Akiem Hicks

1 hour ago, pwny said:

Year one is all that matters to me. The both of them will only cost $13.9M combined against the 2021 cap. For a team that started with ~80M in space, it's all funny money to get the guys we want in. All that extra money in future years is a problem for non-existent future Jaguars to worry about.

I am sorry. I was meant for Texans to get Carson.  30m in total was kind of out of question for Texans.

• Like 1

The search for a kick returner continues.

still have one target in mind.

picked up Tyler Lancaster who got a bit of game time last year and could take a step forward

and George Odum (did someone say special teams)

some of the contracts being handed out this round were ridiculous.

4 hours ago, mountainpd said:

The search for a kick returner continues.

still have one target in mind.

picked up Tyler Lancaster who got a bit of game time last year and could take a step forward

and George Odum (did someone say special teams)

some of the contracts being handed out this round were ridiculous.

Lancaster is a poor run plug IDL that is capped out after 3 years.  Assuming you got him cheap, not a bad depth piece.

Expecting any step forward is highly optimistic