2021 - TCMD GM Mock Draft Discussion

ny92mike

Best drafts (so far) excluding my own which is obviously the best.

I know it is easier with high picks but you still need to take the right player.

Packers and Rams just missed out on top 3.

3. Eagles - 

D Smith - WR 

C Humphrey- C 

G Newsome II - CB

A Washington- S

K Hill - RB

N Eubanks - TE

G Wallow - ILB

First three picks are all top notch including best Centre in draft. If Washington plays bigger than his size he could be excellent, is he a safety or a nickel corner? Like the value in Hill and Wallow picks and think they both make contributions.

2. Jags -

T Lawrence - QB

P Freiermuth - TE

A Leatherwood - OT

R Moore - WR

E Stokes - CB

A Cisco - S

Lawrence is a can’t miss pick. Whilst I think Freiermuth and Leatherwood could have potentially be gotten lower I respect the fact they stuck with and took players they wanted and all three will start straight away.

Then the value comes in, next three players I like a lot and I project they could all go a one round higher irl. Coming away with six starters may be partly due to current roster but nailed this draft.

1. Jets 

P Sewell - OT

J Phillips - Edge

L Dickerson - C

J Williams - RB

K Trask - QB

T Atwell - WR

R Williams - CB

R LeCounte - S

Stuck to guns and picked Sewell to booked end with Becton. Can’t fault the pick especially if they don’t fancy Fields.  Potentially could have four of best 6 players from entire roster in this draft (hope I am not hating too much) Phillips has huge upside and fills huge need. 

I am concerned by Dickerson due to injury’s but if healthy he appears to have superb character and team leader status, his ability is not in question.

J Williams is a beast and my #2 running back in draft.

Atwell could be lethal if used correctly.

One of the best late round picks is LeCounte I think he is going to go a lot higher irl and could be a steal.