2021 - TCMD GM Mock Draft Discussion

ny92mike

Celebrating St Patricks Day probably won't be up for early UDFA but good luck to those that get the good pickings. Tomorrow I plan, or maybe Monday if my wife has plans for me to do things, to write up a little blurb for each team because I always feel bad doing a best pick type thing for awards but not acknowledge all 30 to 40 people that make this event so great each year. Props to Mike and all his hard work year after year, and his staff as well, but really it's a lot of fun and really kick starts the offseason for me mentally interacting with everyone in TCMD and watching your moves bidding and moving bids because I have no idea if you are bidding near the 2.5mil asking like me or going to go to 10mil or whatever.  This year had the extra fun of interacting with drfrey and running the Raiders with him and I hope he takes them over next year and I could take some other team and see what another Raider fan would do without my input, like I used to really like daineraider's choices I wouldn't have thought of in past years. I'm a little buzzed and rambling, but just wanna shout out everyone that participated even Finneas and his pleas for trades lol. Pittsburg's GM I believe is new to this and I just wanna give him an extra shout out in that although our trades didn't materialize it was fun negotiating and I liked the old school approach you brought to the Steelers and another shout out the the Lions' GM who I believe I traded with last year (I was JAX) on doing a quick trade up as well this year again. Dallas' GM I had trade conversations with as well and was awesome to negotiate with even though I couldn't pull the trigger in the end, I liked how loaded you made that passing game (seriously Michael Gallup as WR4 is nuts Dak for 6k yards) while maintaining a lot of the Dallas core group in a cap-tight situation.  Exicited to see if anyone in general nailed any odd fits FA to specific team in the week to come when irl FA starts.

Edited by Trojan

1 minute ago, Justone2 said:

Honestly no idea how Drake Jackson hasn't been drafted. I get that he is pretty much only a C in a zone scheme. If i hadn't signed Shatley and Garland he no doubt would have been a guy i picked in round 4/5.

I had him next up and agree with the above. I have him as a 5th rounder. Him and Morrissey who was drafted at the end were head scratchers for me.

I still have few good players left.