2021 - TCMD GM Mock Draft Discussion

ny92mike

1 minute ago, Uncle Buck said:

One suggestion for FinneasGage and others when they create lists like this.  Could you include the players position next to their name?  It would make it a lot quicker for other GMs to go through the lists because not everybody is familiar with every player on every team.  We could look each player up online, but that just takes a lot more time.  Thanks. 

When you get them, best to use the trade block sheet in your team workbook.

• Like 1

I believe I'm at a point where I can start sending out the workbook package via PM.  I still need to set up some backend stuff to tie in all the free agent bidding links.  If you happen to discover any formula errors each workbook will have the same issue because they are copies of a template.  Nonetheless, if you do find an error, let me know as soon as possible so that I can get it corrected.

I highly recommend you new guys get with one of us; either myself @ny92mike / @squire12 / @BowserBroncos so that we can provide you with a walk through on how to navigate the various sheets.  Most of the data that isn't meant to be edited is protected, the only section that isn't is the team roster sheets (2021 thru 2031) this is because leaving them unprotected allows you to edit the position titles, add player data to your copy to assist in calculating the cap and to use the sorting feature within the column headers.

You'll be receiving a PM that looks like this, either today or tomorrow as I'm limited to the number of messages I can send per day.  

IMPORTANT READ

Anyone that you share these links with will have editing rights to the Unofficial Team Workbooks, so do not share these with anyone that you don't want to have editing rights.

Total Control GM Mock Draft Personal Team Workbook
Official start date Feb 8th
New York Giants
New York Giants - Official Roster
Unofficial Team Workbooks to be used by the GM
New York Giants - Unofficial Team Roster
New York Giants - FA Transaction Work Book
Other useful links
Schedule
Guidelines
NFL Draft Board
League Trade Block
Waiver Wire - WW
Unrestricted Free Agency - UFA
Restricted Free Agency - RFA
Exclusive Rights Free Agency - ERFA
Forum Links
League Office
Discussion Thread
Inside the Locker
Draft Thread

Edit:  I've added a how to guide video for the transaction workbook.  Its from a previous mock draft so the workbooks won't be exactly how they appear in video but should be helpful.

@LuckyNumber11 @swoosh @ravens5520 @KingOfNewYork @BringinDaPain @Forge @sparky151 @cortes02 @D82 @BowserBroncos @winitall @squire12 @jch1911 @Counselor @pwny @samsel23 @Trojan @carrolljcmc @dcat @FinneasGage @Uncle Buck @DoleINGout @JetsandI @ny92mike @bcb1213 @T-rade @Cbrunn @Justone2 @Heymangold @mountainpd @Daniel @MikeT14

Edited by ny92mike
  • Like 6

5 hours ago, squire12 said:

When you get them, best to use the trade block sheet in your team workbook.

Ok thanks squire12.  This is my first time doing one of these drafts, so I'm not quite sure what to expect.  One thing I will say is that the level of detail that @ny92mikeis putting into this project is VERY impressive! 

• Like 3

4 hours ago, ny92mike said:

I believe I'm at a point where I can start sending out the workbook package via PM.  I still need to set up some backend stuff to tie in all the free agent bidding links.  If you happen to discover any formula errors each workbook will have the same issue because they are copies of a template.  Nonetheless, if you do find an error, let me know as soon as possible so that I can get it corrected.

I highly recommend you new guys get with one of us; either myself @ny92mike / @squire12 / @BowserBroncos so that we can provide you with a walk through on how to navigate the various sheets.  Most of the data that isn't meant to be edited is protected, the only section that isn't is the team roster sheets (2021 thru 2031) this is because leaving them unprotected allows you to edit the position titles, add player data to your copy to assist in calculating the cap and to use the sorting feature within the column headers.

You'll be receiving a PM that looks like this, either today or tomorrow as I'm limited to the number of messages I can send per day.  

IMPORTANT READ

Anyone that you share these links with will have editing rights to the Unofficial Team Workbooks, so do not share these with anyone that you don't want to have editing rights.

Total Control GM Mock Draft Personal Team Workbook
Official start date Feb 8th
New York Giants
New York Giants - Official Roster
Unofficial Team Workbooks to be used by the GM
New York Giants - Unofficial Team Roster
New York Giants - FA Transaction Work Book
Other useful links
Schedule
Guidelines
NFL Draft Board
League Trade Block
Waiver Wire - WW
Unrestricted Free Agency - UFA
Restricted Free Agency - RFA
Exclusive Rights Free Agency - ERFA
Forum Links
League Office
Discussion Thread
Inside the Locker
Draft Thread

Edit:  I've added a how to guide video for the transaction workbook.  Its from a previous mock draft so the workbooks won't be exactly how they appear in video but should be helpful.

@LuckyNumber11 @swoosh @ravens5520 @KingOfNewYork @BringinDaPain @Forge @sparky151 @cortes02 @D82 @BowserBroncos @winitall @squire12 @jch1911 @Counselor @pwny @samsel23 @Trojan @carrolljcmc @dcat @FinneasGage @Uncle Buck @DoleINGout @JetsandI @ny92mike @bcb1213 @T-rade @Cbrunn @Justone2 @Heymangold @mountainpd @Daniel @MikeT14

Workbooks have been sent out to all of our GM's.

• Like 1

@squire12 and myself were going over the workbooks and we discovered a few formula errors within the private (unofficial) workbooks that I'll address over the weekend.

Never fails.

• Like 1