2021 - TCMD GM Mock Draft Discussion

ny92mike

Hey @ny92mike Kenny Golladay doesn’t appear to be showing up in my workbook as a tagged extension option. I know he can’t be officially extended for another couple days. Will he show up then in the list? I was hoping to at least get a start to see what the numbers would look like but can wait if it’s a hassle. 

3 minutes ago, winitall said:

Hey @ny92mike Kenny Golladay doesn’t appear to be showing up in my workbook as a tagged extension option. I know he can’t be officially extended for another couple days. Will he show up then in the list? I was hoping to at least get a start to see what the numbers would look like but can wait if it’s a hassle. 

Held out until the time is right.

7 minutes ago, winitall said:

Fixed.

• Like 1

Contracts done, settled on players I’m bidding on. (For now)

I do not change contract values too much but do change my mind on players.

how many times I change before I go to bed? Prediction is 5. 

If you guys could just bid on players I don’t won’t that would be great. Help yourself to QB’s , Wide Receivers and Long Snappers.

• Like 1