2021 - TCMD GM Mock Draft Discussion

ny92mike

12 minutes ago, DoleINGout said:

Appreciate the update but don't put pressure on yourselves to get it perfect. You'll only be disappointed and that will limit the fun experience a bit for you. Just keep up the hard work and enjoy with us.

Thanks man... I get all stressed out right now but once it kicks up I enjoy it.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, MikeT14 said:

It's probably easier if I just wait to release the players the WFT already cut in real life when you open up the League Thread, right? You're not planning another roster update or anything?

I had the same question because of all the cuts the Ravens are making

2 hours ago, BowserBroncos said:

Hey @ny92mike we need to take out WR Chris Olave (rank #29) and TE Jeremy Ruckert (rank #392) from the draft board. Both confirmed yesterday that they will return for their Senior Year at Ohio State.

I'm searching for the news of every player that returned yesterday so we can update the board.

Let me save your time.  Friday or Saturday is the best day to track underclassmen. 72 hours to reconsider the draft for underclassmen that declared for draft starting today.

Once we enter this weekend, we should find the finalized list for underclassmen.  Whoever isn't on the list will need to remove from TCMD.  Simple.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, JetsandI said:

Let me save your time.  Friday or Saturday is the best day to track underclassmen. 72 hours to reconsider the draft for underclassmen that declared for draft starting today.

Once we enter this weekend, we should find the finalized list for underclassmen.  Whoever isn't on the list will need to remove from TCMD.  Simple.

Pretty much but there is a March 1 deadline for this year's college seniors to stay in school and opt out of the draft as the NCAA isn't counting 2020 toward completion of eligibility. 

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, cortes02 said:

Is anyone else having a tough time pulling up the FA Transaction workbook?  All of the other workbooks come up just fine except this one.  Was just curious if anyone else was having issues.

Peace!!!

Is it timing out?

40 minutes ago, cortes02 said:

Is anyone else having a tough time pulling up the FA Transaction workbook?  All of the other workbooks come up just fine except this one.  Was just curious if anyone else was having issues.

Peace!!!

1 minute ago, ny92mike said:

Is it timing out?

Mine seems to be okay so far.