2021 - TCMD GM Mock Draft Discussion

ny92mike

3 minutes ago, mountainpd said:

He was the player I was talking about when I said bargain, I was hoping to go get him next round.

Thanks for not using the player name.

I think there are a few good values out there and next round will likely be a good number of teams looking for those bargains

7 minutes ago, Justone2 said:

Got Williams and Verrett back to solidify my CB-group which basically had Moseley as the only one left. Then for the longest time had a min bid on Clowney which i upped to around 9 a year and went pretty big on Trent Williams for a resign.

I was going to go after Verrett, but I thought that was a reserve bid... IRL I think Texans may go after him

Just now, squire12 said:

Thanks for not using the player name.

I think there are a few good values out there and next round will likely be a good number of teams looking for those bargains

I agree especially if someone lands a couple of big ones, probably the Bengals looking at their offers.

Just now, samsel23 said:

Not happy with whomever put in a late bid on Rashard Higgins..   thought I had that in the bag.

So it was YOU who tried to sign Higgins away.  I don't know what your bid was but I will be incredibly disappointed if the Browns didn't re-sign him.

Peace!!!

Just now, cortes02 said:

So it was YOU who tried to sign Higgins away.  I don't know what your bid was but I will be incredibly disappointed if the Browns didn't re-sign him.

Peace!!!

He was the perfect fit for what our offense needed....   I don't even care about your offer,  you got him lol

3 minutes ago, cortes02 said:

Peace!!!

He was going to be a Bengals target if he'd lasted longer. I hope the real life team signs him as WR3.

• Like 1