2021 - TCMD GM Mock Draft Discussion

ny92mike

18 minutes ago, sparky151 said:

Can we get RG Larry Warford added to the UFA pool? He was a cap casualty for the Saints last year, then opted out for COVID reasons. He's certainly better than some of the guys on the UFA list. 

C Justin Britt as well,  if we're still adding players.

If anyone has some down time,,     I have about 840 players left to check on the draft board,   pretty much all late round/UDFA types.   Odd year,  as some Seniors are returning.

For the most part should be all set for the draft,   I do have around 510 of the top guys checked.

3 minutes ago, FinneasGage said:

who's the idiots bidding on gus edwards? 

This whole pulling rosters before the Super Bowl is killing me....

If the amount of bids placed on the Chiefs Future Contracts,, is any indication on how well they'll perform IRL.   I feel pretty good.

5 minutes ago, samsel23 said:

This whole pulling rosters before the Super Bowl is killing me....

If the amount of bids placed on the Chiefs Future Contracts,, is any indication on how well they'll perform IRL.   I feel pretty good.

I know....The start of this mock has been nothing short of a **** show.

Trust me it won't happen again.  

Just now, ny92mike said:

I know....The start of this mock has been nothing short of a **** show.

Trust me it won't happen again.  

I even pulled the 2020 contracts in that original roster pull that did have all the practice squad guys and then at some point it got lost, or didn't carry over in the later pulls I did.  Not really sure even what happened there.

So under the subsequent year percentage ruling chart, after all the boxes, all my contracts show [number of years the contract is for] and then fail, underneath the chart. What is this telling me?

3 hours ago, samsel23 said:

If anyone has some down time,,     I have about 840 players left to check on the draft board,   pretty much all late round/UDFA types.   Odd year,  as some Seniors are returning.

For the most part should be all set for the draft,   I do have around 510 of the top guys checked.

Crap I meant to help you out with this and keep forgetting about it.

Let me see what I can do.

1 minute ago, pwny said:

So under the subsequent year percentage ruling chart, after all the boxes, all my contracts show [number of years the contract is for] and then fail, underneath the chart. What is this telling me?

Ignore it...One of the formulas that should've been deleted and got missed.  It doesn't effect any bids or how the contract is structured in any way.    

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, ny92mike said:

Crap I meant to help you out with this and keep forgetting about it.

Let me see what I can do.

All good.    I'm about 75% of the way finished.   I'll forward you the complete list when I'm done.

I've kept the same format,  just added an action in the column.    There's some to add, and quite a few to remove.  

ok         D-1010 Marlon Tuipulotu
remove         D-0453 Drew White
ok         D-0145 Branden Mack
remove         D-1045 Micale Cunningham
  • Like 2