2021 - TCMD GM Mock Draft Discussion

ny92mike

55 minutes ago, whodatOL said:

Why not? That‘s what this is all about right?

In prior years, I believe that has been the motto to avoid openly discussing names of players that are still available.  

if enough others feel differently on it, then we can go open season

Steelers still participating, I think it's a pivotal round , some guys are a bit overvalued , but be patient or overspend a little?

patience is probably going to be key

Late round teams who have cap space left might be able to get some steals with some of the overvalued guys expected salary reduces 

2 hours ago, squire12 said:

Why would getting to 90 be hard?

Need to sign about 35 more players with 25 mil in cap space. I can create more if needed but might have to shop the bargain bin for top 51. Besides the 90 offseason max, I'd want to have a season starting 53 and practice squad identified that still leave at least a few mil in spare cap space for injury replacements. 

1 hour ago, squire12 said:

In prior years, I believe that has been the motto to avoid openly discussing names of players that are still available.  

if enough others feel differently on it, then we can go open season

My opinion is that GMs should feel free to tip their hands 😃

Is the point of forums to discuss the topic at hand, in this case the free agents available?

10 minutes ago, ny92mike said:

Giants have finalized their bids for round 2.  

Locked in.

Closing Time GIF by HISTORY UK

Adj. Contract Offer Amount: $ 7,705,556

Adj. Contract Offer Amount: $ 49,211,802

Adj. Contract Offer Amount: $ 28,725,729

it appears you've decided to bid on nicholas morrow god dammit

Just now, ny92mike said:

God dammit the fact you figured that out, puts me in a position of not posting my numbers in the future.

lmao i've been the only bid on him for like 72 hours up until you posted that. you should switch off him my bid is ridiculously high. same for you gus edwards idiots  

5 minutes ago, FinneasGage said:

lmao i've been the only bid on him for like 72 hours up until you posted that. you should switch off him my bid is ridiculously high. same for you gus edwards idiots  

Prove it hahaha Gus seems to gash Pittsburgh every year so your going to have to pay to keep him 

Just realized you aren't Baltimore haha didn't realize any other team would be on him

Edited by Cbrunn