2021 - TCMD GM Mock Draft Discussion

ny92mike

3 minutes ago, Cbrunn said:

QBs tend to fall in these things... Like atlanta why waste a pick in this for the future when all we care about is 2021 . 

I'm actually banking on it for the Steelers, although I traded for hurts I probably wouldn't hesitate to draft a QB of one falls

I agree and don’t think we will see people trading up for one if they have to give up this years capital but I think we will see more QB’s taken early this year due to team needs.

i think

Lawrence, Wilson, Fields, Lance, Jones 

will all be taken in round one then Trask will be the next QB taken and maybe not until round 4.

9 minutes ago, Cbrunn said:

QBs tend to fall in these things... Like atlanta why waste a pick in this for the future when all we care about is 2021 . 

I'm actually banking on it for the Steelers, although I traded for hurts I probably wouldn't hesitate to draft a QB of one falls

I took Daniel Jones with the Chargers when I still had Philip Rivers if I remember right I might have even done a little trade up for him. I'll take certain QBs in this draft if they fall to me too even though I still have Derek Carr (get messed over Washington, Chicago, Saints or whoever is picking after me and wanting to get a cheap QB).

9 minutes ago, Trojan said:

I took Daniel Jones with the Chargers when I still had Philip Rivers if I remember right I might have even done a little trade up for him. I'll take certain QBs in this draft if they fall to me too even though I still have Derek Carr (get messed over Washington, Chicago, Saints or whoever is picking after me and wanting to get a cheap QB).

When they drop they drop. We did a mini version a couple of years ago and I got Jones in middle of 2nd round. My draft was horrible looking at it again  retrospectively but felt a lot better at the time.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

Every pick you have plus lol 

Well I was hoping I'd come back to the forum and I'd be on the clock, without having to trade up to get there...haha.

Still no hits...figured someone would have jumped up by now to get you off the seat.