2021 - TCMD GM Mock Draft Discussion

ny92mike

28 minutes ago, ny92mike said:

Well I was hoping I'd come back to the forum and I'd be on the clock, without having to trade up to get there...haha.

Still no hits...figured someone would have jumped up by now to get you off the seat.

All I've gotten lately offer wise is a top ten pick and two meh players 

Just now, bcb1213 said:

All I've gotten lately offer wise is a top ten pick and two meh players 

Sounds about right...I'd say at this point if it hasn't happened by now it probably isn't going to happen but hold out until the clock is actually ticking.  Give them long enough and they might call.

5 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Jets.....Just pick your QB already 😎

He's debating between a qb and punter.

You know how these mocks are with quarterbacks, it's the right pick but because they drop in value, he's probably thinking he would drop 3 or 4 spots and still get one of the top tier ones.

3 minutes ago, ny92mike said:

He's debating between a qb and punter.

You know how these mocks are with quarterbacks, it's the right pick but because they drop in value, he's probably thinking he would drop 3 or 4 spots and still get one of the top tier ones.

I'm not sure why everyone thinks I want baker Mayfield 2.0 or a guy who couldn't beat out Jake fromm 

Just now, bcb1213 said:

I'm not sure why everyone thinks I want baker Mayfield 2.0 or a guy who couldn't beat out Jake fromm 

I don't think that, you've got Sam Big D Darnold.  Draft that man a receiver or some talent at offensive line and watch him shine.

1 minute ago, bcb1213 said:

You are in a position to screw up everyone's game plan.  You'll have everyone tossing their scouting reports in the trash and have them looking to move up or down the minute you make that pick.

Reminder of Tomorrows Events

Round 5 Free Agency Bidding 

• Deadline to have contracts created – WEDNESDAY  FEB 24th @ 8pm

NFL Draft Start Date and Times

• Wed, FEB 24TH @ 10am est.

LINK TO DRAFT BOARD CONTAINING TIME SLOTS

• 40 MINUTES is allotted for each pick in all 7 rounds.

@LuckyNumber11 @whodatOL @mike23md @KingOfNewYork @BringinDaPain @Forge @sparky151 @cortes02 @BowserBroncos @winitall @squire12 @jch1911 @Counselor @pwny @samsel23 @Trojan @carrolljcmc @EaglesPeteC @FinneasGage @Uncle Buck @DoleINGout @JetsandI @ny92mike @bcb1213 @T-rade @Cbrunn @Justone2 @mountainpd @Daniel @MikeT14 @MaximusGluteus @drfrey13 @Deadpulse @YogiBiz @SerenityNow @JWingate