2021 - TCMD GM Mock Draft Discussion

ny92mike

3 hours ago, BowserBroncos said:

Hey Mike I could help updating the workbooks, I've done it once. I have up and downs days at work so I can manage the updating during the day. (also I'm a few hours ahead of you guys so what happen during the dawn I'll have it updated in the morning.

Forgot to say. I'm sports journalist, I could help writing tho I prefer doing to workbooks update.

Congratulations bud.  Appreciate you stepping up to help out.

I just sent you a PM briefly going over a few things.

Look forward to working with you.

Thanks

Mike

7 hours ago, JetsandI said:
7 hours ago, sparky151 said:

Looking at the doc, it's mostly good.

I think LB Thomas Davis has retired. Vic Beasley is a DE rather than ILB.  I think a couple of lesser lights players named Chris Jones and Michael Thomas are getting their contract demands from their better known namesakes. 

Larry Fitzgerald hangs his cleats too.  Both are listed as UFA.  No cap threat from either.

I've retired Davis and Fitzgerald / corrected the Jones and Thomas contract demands / changed Beasley to 43OLB as that is what OTC list him as.  You guys will be able to change the players positions in the workbook as well.

Thanks guys.

@BowserBroncos @Counselor and I are working on which site to use to pull the draftee prospects list from.

I stumbled across this site last night.

https://www.profootballnetwork.com/nfl-draft-prospects-2021-updated-big-board-player-rankings/

by far the biggest list of prospects that I've seen in awhile, but there is a hang up.  Because of covid the league has extended the date of declaring to March 1st.  Our scheduled draft date for this mock is March 3rd.  This site claims that they'll remove names if they opt to return to college.  Have you guys used this site in the past, if so are they true to their word about removing names?

8 minutes ago, ny92mike said:

@BowserBroncos @Counselor and I are working on which site to use to pull the draftee prospects list from.

I stumbled across this site last night.

https://www.profootballnetwork.com/nfl-draft-prospects-2021-updated-big-board-player-rankings/

by far the biggest list of prospects that I've seen in awhile, but there is a hang up.  Because of covid the league has extended the date of declaring to March 1st.  Our scheduled draft date for this mock is March 3rd.  This site claims that they'll remove names if they opt to return to college.  Have you guys used this site in the past, if so are they true to their word about removing names?

March 1st deadline for senior or 4 year players to return.  Underclassmen can turn pro by this Monday and have two days to return back. 

@LuckyNumber11 @swoosh @ravens5520 @KingOfNewYork @BringinDaPain @Forge @sparky151 @cortes02 @D82 @BowserBroncos @winitall @squire12 @jch1911 @Counselor @pwny @samsel23 @Trojan @carrolljcmc @dcat @FinneasGage @Uncle Buck @DoleINGout @JetsandI @ny92mike @bcb1213 @T-rade @Cbrunn @Justone2 @Heymangold @mountainpd @Daniel @MikeT14

Just posted all 32 official team roster workbooks in the League office thread.  I'll still need to update a few things once the irl season is completed so the available cap number won't be finalized but the numbers should be pretty close.