2021 - TCMD GM Mock Draft Discussion

ny92mike

10 minutes ago, BowserBroncos said:

Yeap. I'm able to edit the draft order sheet without a problem.

Just the draft board sheet that is locked for some reason. I'm waiting to see if @samsel23 is able to edit the draft board sheet or not.

My bad,   Crazy freakin morning at the office.  

Yeah I can edit the board.  I got the one pick in there.    

You should be able to edit the Board,  if you can edit the order.   Do you have multiple Gmail accounts?  It might be taking you to the wrong one.. I know I have to switch from my work one to my personal. 

2 minutes ago, samsel23 said:

My bad,   Crazy freakin morning at the office.  

Yeah I can edit the board.  I got the one pick in there.    

You should be able to edit the Board,  if you can edit the order.   Do you have multiple Gmail accounts?  It might be taking you to the wrong one.. I know I have to switch from my work one to my personal. 

No I have only one.

But that's ok. Edit the board until Mike get back. I'll keep editing the order. When all fixed I'll help you with the board too.

Thanks.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, BowserBroncos said:

I love Sewell and I think he could end up being an awesome pick for the Jets. Will probably have the best young Tackle duo on the league.

That said, I think there will be a lot of Jets fan really pissed if they don't select a QB IRL

Could be. I do think there is still a large contingency that wants to see what Darnold can do without Gase in a final year. 

9 minutes ago, BowserBroncos said:

I love Sewell and I think he could end up being an awesome pick for the Jets. Will probably have the best young Tackle duo on the league.

That said, I think there will be a lot of Jets fan really pissed if they don't select a QB IRL

As a Jets fan I disagree.  With no slam dunk option I'd rather just roll with Sam who is somehow younger than Joe Burrow 

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, BowserBroncos said:

Is Sewell + Mac Jones (another QB)

< = >

Wilson + Jalen Mayfield ( another OT)

9 minutes ago, squire12 said:

Is Sewell + Mac Jones (another QB)

< = >

Wilson + Jalen Mayfield ( another OT)

Good question. I'd roll with the Wilson combo on my end, as I think Wilson's ceiling is high, whereas Jones might be a little more limited. That said both options would be welcome in Washington ;) 

11 minutes ago, MikeT14 said:

Good question. I'd roll with the Wilson combo on my end, as I think Wilson's ceiling is high, whereas Jones might be a little more limited. That said both options would be welcome in Washington ;) 

fair.

NYJ also has Darnold that has some potential given a better situation/supporting cast.

Sewell + WR and the new coaching staff 

• Like 1