2021 - TCMD GM Mock Draft Discussion

ny92mike

Just now, cortes02 said:

I like the Sewell pick.  I'm in the minority but I think if the Jets do what the Browns did with Baker (Give him an OL/Offensive Weapons) Sam Darnold will thrive.

Peace!!!

Yeah totally agree. At least give him another shot with a competitive offense. Also really like the Wilson trade and pick for the Lions.

4 minutes ago, carrolljcmc said:

Call it exploit, call it loophole, call it whatever you want, if it mattered we would have stayed at 13. Since it didn't,

200.gif

It definitely counts in the mind of us who have been part of TCMD for years. And evaluating your team and you as a GM. Your team doesn’t get to keep these picks next year like you keep talking about. You got hosed. Might make you a worse Gm than me and that’s saying something. Just accept it and keep it pushing and improve.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, carrolljcmc said:

I sent it, saw the reply and interpreted it as hell no, then left the conversation.

Must have deleted it I guess from everything.   But all I said was I had no interest in next year picks cause I'd never make/keep them.  Would have been easy for you to move up from three tbh.  Must have thought I was bluffing 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Counselor said:

And that ladies and gentlemen is why you never trade up pre draft unless you have a list of targets you value the same or are moving to pick 1. 

I would have taken Chase and said he was my target all along or wait for @Deadpulseto trade up and then trade above him. 

Also some people have Slater rated almost as high as Sewell so that could have been the alternative.

at least it answered my question.

• Like 1

Just now, mountainpd said:

I would have taken Chase and said he was my target all along or wait for @Deadpulseto trade up and then trade above him. 

Also some people have Slater rated almost as high as Sewell so that could have been the alternative.

at least it answered my question.

He can possibly get Slater at 7. So the trade down makes sense. The trade up pre draft though was a yikes.