2021 - TCMD GM Mock Draft Discussion

ny92mike

4 minutes ago, KC_Guy said:

Are you going to adjust it as the draft rolls along? Right now you calculate the rookie pool on top of the 51 top contracts - thus having KC accounting 60 players (51 under contract and 9 additional draft picks accounted for in the rookie pool) against the cap (which right now keeps us from any additional UFA activity)

Im thinking the calculation removes the drafted picks, it's only accounting for the picks that haven't been made yet.  Is that not what you're seeing?

3 minutes ago, sparky151 said:

Wouldn't the best way to do it is remove the rookie pool from the cap calculations and simply have the rookies count toward the cap if they're in the top 51 as they get added?

I like the fact they are in the calculations so I can see what the impact would be worst case scenario and can check for when I trade what the impact would be. Stops unnecessarily surprising people and i get a bit of change when they don’t fully count against the top 51. 

i remember the fall out when no one accounted for it and half the teams went over the cap and wondered why.

18 minutes ago, MikeT14 said:

Willing to trade my 2nd rounder for a ps5. offer still stands. struck out on best buy today. 

Had mine since launch... Somehow my uncle beat the bots and got 3 , me, my cousin and himself.

Honestly overrated right now... No new games or anything, and most games can't even cross play ( fifa 21 for example)

My understanding ps5 doesn't even support vrr yet or most TV's can't/don't support it even though they say they are able to

Edited by Cbrunn
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, ny92mike said:

Im thinking the calculation removes the drafted picks, it's only accounting for the picks that haven't been made yet.  Is that not what you're seeing?

Mine does this although pick just made has not been added to roster but has removed from calculations on cross over.

3 minutes ago, Cbrunn said:

Had mine since launch... Somehow my uncle beat the bots and got 3 , me, my cousin and himself.

Honestly overrated right now... No new games or anything, and most games can't even cross play ( fifa 21 for example)

My understanding ps5 doesn't even support vrr yet or most TV's can't/don't support it even though they say they are able to

Been trying to get my nephew once since before Xmas still no joy.

1 minute ago, mountainpd said:

Been trying to get my nephew once since before Xmas still no joy.

Sucks in that case ... I wonder if they made the supply this bad to like drive the hype up even more.

They had to imagine most gamers would want one and gaming is huge now adays