2021 - TCMD GM Mock Draft Discussion

ny92mike

4 hours ago, ny92mike said:

Is there any free graphic design software that you guys could recommend for a novice to try his hand at creating some logos?

pixlr.com I used to use their old editor but havent used the new ones since flash rotated out

1 minute ago, Daniel said:

Of course.

Top 5 Bottom 5 is how I'd do it.  Grading all 32 might be a little intensive for a large number of votes.

Well I've got an old workbook that I used for this a few years back, but it includes all 32 picks.  Was hoping to just change some things up with it rather than build something new. 

• Like 1

On 2/26/2021 at 9:44 PM, ny92mike said:

Suspense/thriller/horror/drama

I'm a fan of Taylor Sheridan's works. Sicario 1 and 2, Wind River and the Paramount series Yellowstone.

The tv show Evil was great if you haven't seen it.

If you want some comedy with your horror, try Ready or Not. 

14 hours ago, mountainpd said:

Use the down time to get your depth charts updated gents.

some good work been done looking through them and some strange signings looking where some players have been plugged in.

Which players are you seeing that oddly plugged in?  Just curious.

Peace!!!

47 minutes ago, cortes02 said:

Which players are you seeing that oddly plugged in?  Just curious.

Peace!!!

Seen a few OLB plugged in as DE’s. Biggest head scratcher and sorry @DoleINGout but you claimed the award for boost improved D I like some of your pick ups but I see multiple players out of position. Would be better 34 with those players IMO , I recognise you may be short a true NT. with Fox, Judon, Biegel, Fackrell, and especially Hightower better in different roles.

I am keen to see some of the depth charts not listed yet to see how they are planning to line up.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, sparky151 said:

I'm a fan of Taylor Sheridan's works. Sicario 1 and 2, Wind River and the Paramount series Yellowstone.

The tv show Evil was great if you haven't seen it.

If you want some comedy with your horror, try Ready or Not. 

I have not seen the show evil and I really liked yellowstone and wind river....will definitely have to check this show out.

Thanks.