2021 - TCMD GM Mock Draft Discussion

ny92mike

IMPORTANT READ

Round 7 Free Agency Bidding (60% APY decrease)

Deadline to have contracts created - MONDAY March 1st @ 8pm

IMPORTANT:  The required trigger for Reserve Bids to enter the FA Award process is removed, so any valid contract from the reserve bidding sheet will be included. 

So make sure that you have those reserve contracts are valid. 

Round 8 Free Agency Bidding (70% APY decrease)

• Deadline to have contracts created – WEDNESDAY March 3RD @ 8pm

Round 9 Free Agency Bidding (80% APY decrease)

• Deadline to have contracts created - FRIDAY March 5th @ 8pm

I'm also going to be changing the Draft schedule to include weekends, at least Sat.  Any suggestions on adjusting the times for the weekends.  If we need to start it later in the day or close it earlier.  Just let me know what works best for you guys.

@LuckyNumber11 @whodatOL @Ghostnote @KingOfNewYork @BringinDaPain @Forge @sparky151 @cortes02 @JWingate @BowserBroncos @winitall @squire12 @jch1911 @Counselor @pwny @samsel23 @Trojan @carrolljcmc @EaglesPeteC @FinneasGage @DoleINGout @JetsandI @ny92mike @bcb1213 @T-rade @Cbrunn @Justone2 @mountainpd @Daniel @MikeT14 @MaximusGluteus @drfrey13 @Deadpulse @YogiBiz @SerenityNow

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ny92mike said:

IMPORTANT READ

Round 7 Free Agency Bidding (60% APY decrease)

Deadline to have contracts created - MONDAY March 1st @ 8pm

IMPORTANT:  The required trigger for Reserve Bids to enter the FA Award process is removed, so any valid contract from the reserve bidding sheet will be included. 

So make sure that you have those reserve contracts are valid. 

Round 8 Free Agency Bidding (70% APY decrease)

• Deadline to have contracts created – WEDNESDAY March 3RD @ 8pm

Round 9 Free Agency Bidding (80% APY decrease)

• Deadline to have contracts created - FRIDAY March 5th @ 8pm

I'm also going to be changing the Draft schedule to include weekends, at least Sat.  Any suggestions on adjusting the times for the weekends.  If we need to start it later in the day or close it earlier.  Just let me know what works best for you guys.

@LuckyNumber11 @whodatOL @Ghostnote @KingOfNewYork @BringinDaPain @Forge @sparky151 @cortes02 @JWingate @BowserBroncos @winitall @squire12 @jch1911 @Counselor @pwny @samsel23 @Trojan @carrolljcmc @EaglesPeteC @FinneasGage @DoleINGout @JetsandI @ny92mike @bcb1213 @T-rade @Cbrunn @Justone2 @mountainpd @Daniel @MikeT14 @MaximusGluteus @drfrey13 @Deadpulse @YogiBiz @SerenityNow

Maybe have wider the time slots. Gives more freedom without bringing it to a total halt. 

1 minute ago, mountainpd said:

I would have an hour for first round and then leave it at 40 mins there after.

Was just more suggesting for the weekends. If there is trouble for people where they wanted weekens off i think having bigger slots on the weekend keeps some pace going and give a bit more wiggle room for people.

Just now, Justone2 said:

Was just more suggesting for the weekends. If there is trouble for people where they wanted weekens off i think having bigger slots on the weekend keeps some pace going and give a bit more wiggle room for people.

Right...just the weekend schedule.  I think this would be good.  Is the 80 minute window change too much or not enough?