2021 - TCMD GM Mock Draft Discussion

ny92mike

1 minute ago, ny92mike said:

I was planning to set up a way for you guys to vote for each pick, just haven't had a chance to get it ready.  Will work on it today.

No rush, I just saw people talking draft grades and didn't know what they were talking about. Finally caught on. 

• Like 1

IMPORTANT READ

Don't forget FA bidding is tonight.

Round 7 Free Agency Bidding (60% APY decrease)

Deadline to have contracts created - MONDAY March 1st @ 8pm

IMPORTANT:  The required trigger for Reserve Bids to enter the FA Award process is removed, so any valid contract from the reserve bidding sheet will be included. 

So make sure that you have those reserve contracts are valid. 

Round 8 Free Agency Bidding (70% APY decrease)

• Deadline to have contracts created – WEDNESDAY March 3RD @ 8pm

Round 9 Free Agency Bidding (80% APY decrease)

• Deadline to have contracts created - FRIDAY March 5th @ 8pm

@LuckyNumber11 @whodatOL @Ghostnote @KingOfNewYork @BringinDaPain @Forge @sparky151 @cortes02 @JWingate @BowserBroncos @winitall @squire12 @jch1911 @Counselor @pwny @samsel23 @Trojan @carrolljcmc @EaglesPeteC @FinneasGage @DoleINGout @JetsandI @ny92mike @bcb1213 @T-rade @Cbrunn @Justone2 @mountainpd @Daniel @MikeT14 @MaximusGluteus @drfrey13 @Deadpulse @YogiBiz @SerenityNow

5 minutes ago, LuckyNumber11 said:

Two years in a row the real Cardinals make my mock seem dumb by picking up a Texan. smh 

Hate to say it... got 2 of the best :(  Texans cannot have nice things IRL

Also... you don't think JJ circled the calendar when Texans play the Cardinals this year... I may go on a solo fishing trip deep into the woods for that game

Edited by jch1911

37 minutes ago, MikeT14 said:

Love us getting Ford in the 3rd. Probably fell because he's undersized, I'm willing to take the risk. He also might be able to play some nickel and dime coverage if necessary to get on the field. 

Was the top player left (at a position of need) on my board.  Was really hoping he would make it to 85.  Good pick.

• Like 1