2021 - TCMD GM Mock Draft Discussion

With that said 23 more picks until I can pick 

Maybe my guy will keep falling but I'm going to doubt it. 

Willing to trade Vince Williams, jaylen Samuels, Justin Layne among maybe some others to try to move up

9 hours ago, samsel23 said:

It was really close between him and Yeboah for us.    If we didn’t have a decent #2 and needed some sort of production right away,  Long probably would have been the pick.

Either are solid picks at this point.  

Yeboah was next on our TE list. SN liked him a little better than Long, I think, but we would have been pretty happy with either.

Yeboah will probably provide more big plays and more YAC overall, and he’s definitely faster than Long.

Yeboah was ranked lower on most of the draft rankings I looked at, so I thought he could be grabbed later, but the order of who gets picked has been really tough to predict this year.

Long probably gives us better blocking and should help the best redzone offense have even more efficient with another TD target.

And we needed to give the offense something before we go straight D the rest of the way.  Probably.

• Like 1

i have back to back to back classes from 11 - 2 PM EST

I will be making my pick probably before 2:30 PM EST

If the draft reaches me before my time slot, please feel free to jump a head

Texans are good on most positions (TWSS) and just looking for bonus / BPA at this point 

Do I know much about Carter’s prospects as an NFL RB? No

but he’s from my hometown and we kinda sorta played baseball together back in the day 

so I’m here for it

• Like 1

Cleveland Browns looking to swap 4th round picks with a team that wants to move up & has an extra 5th they would like to offer in deal.  I currently have pick 109 overall which is coming up soon.

Peace!!!

1 hour ago, JiffyJag said:

Do I know much about Carter’s prospects as an NFL RB? No

but he’s from my hometown and we kinda sorta played baseball together back in the day 

so I’m here for it

Kid is a baller. Probably my favorite RB. Harris is a better prospect, but the ability Carter has to run behind his blockers and play with strength while also have great lateral movement is impressive. I don’t think he is an every down back at the next level, but RBBC and he can be a star in my eyes.