2021 - TCMD GM Mock Draft Discussion

ny92mike

I just reviewed Saints Draft BS.   My God, I should not make any trade down.   Entering the draft with 7 picks and the final pick would be in 4th, I ended up having 14 picks.   Jesus!   That right there is a rookie mistake.

Edited by JetsandI
  • Like 2

I see not much happened last night when I went to bed.

reminder that you can have 

Anthony Nelson

Brad Pinion

Scotty Miller

for otc pick

William Gholston and Ronald Jones will cost otc pick and a but more.

anyone else take your fancy let me know

Edited by mountainpd

@KingOfNewYork is past their time slot

@Trojan is on the clock

**EASTERN TIME ZONE** Team General Manager Round Pick Overall COMPENSATION Start End
ON THE CLOCK BUF   KingOfNewYork 5TH 17 161 $710,279 Sat, Mar 06 @ 11:00 AM Sat, Mar 06 @ 12:00 PM
  Team General Manager Round Pick Overall COMPENSATION Start End
  NEXT UP LVR   Trojan 5TH 18 162 $709,968 Sat, Mar 06 @ 12:00 PM Sat, Mar 06 @ 01:00 PM
  4 KC   samsel23 5TH 19 163 $709,538 Sat, Mar 06 @ 01:00 PM Sat, Mar 06 @ 02:00 PM
    CHI   Forge 5TH 20 164 $709,402 Sat, Mar 06 @ 02:00 PM Sat, Mar 06 @ 03:00 PM
    IND   Counselor 5TH 21 165 $708,942 Sat, Mar 06 @ 03:00 PM Sat, Mar 06 @ 04:00 PM
    TEN   Daniel 5TH 22 166 $708,728 Sat, Mar 06 @ 04:00 PM Sat, Mar 06 @ 05:00 PM

I have a man crush on Gillespie after scouting Kyle Pitts who I also love and seeing how he performed.

this guy can play and will step in to cover the big tights ends.

chuffed to be able to gain the pick,

Still got another target in mind for anyone looking to trade out.

1 minute ago, mountainpd said:

I have a man crush on Gillespie after scouting Kyle Pitts who I also love and seeing how he performed.

this guy can play and will step in to cover the big tights ends.

chuffed to be able to gain the pick,

Still got another target in mind for anyone looking to trade out.

Damn you. Was really hoping he dropped to my next pick.

• Like 1

That's the last draft selection for the Raiders. Really happy with this offseason. The one change I'd make is given the Rob Havenstein trade, if that happened before Brady Christensen we would have selected Amon Ra St. Brown as a WR. It's cool though I like Brady and think he is the end of the starter tier of tackles in this class but probably needs to add strength.

Micah Parsons should be a big time impact player in the second level and his ability to hit the hole compliments Nick Kwiatkoski and Corey Littleton. Having three talented LBs will be very important in Gus Bradley's scheme... as is DL upgrades where we drafted Patrick Jones from Pitt and traded for Akiem Hicks.

Jamie Newman took the year off after transferring to Georgia, but off watching a bit of him at Wake Forest and reading about him impressing at times in the Senior Bowl I like him as a developmental QB behind Carr and Fitzpatrick. I think his make up and how he comes across in interviews would mesh well in that QB room and give us a young guy to develop for a couple years. Things like footwork in the pocket and processing reads need developed and I feel like this is a good situation for him.

Edited by Trojan
  • Like 2