2021 - TCMD GM Mock Draft Discussion

ny92mike

15 hours ago, squire12 said:

@LuckyNumber11 @whodatOL @Ghostnote @KingOfNewYork @BringinDaPain @Forge @sparky151 @cortes02 @JWingate @BowserBroncos @winitall @squire12 @jch1911 @Counselor @pwny @samsel23 @Trojan @carrolljcmc @EaglesPeteC @FinneasGage @DoleINGout @JetsandI @ny92mike @bcb1213 @T-rade @Cbrunn @Justone2 @mountainpd @Daniel @MikeT14 @drfrey13 @Deadpulse @YogiBiz @SerenityNow

Many thanks to everyone that has participated and especially the following
@samsel23
@BowserBroncos
@JetsandI

AND MOST CERTAINLY TO THE MAN THAT DOES SOOOOOOOOO MUCH WORK TO MAKE THIS ALL HAPPEN

@ny92mike

We know he is going to say that this was not his best TCMD, but like other years, the issues that arose were minor and in the grand scheme of things a small bump in the road on a FANTASTIC Process.  

Yes sir... @squire12 really appreciate the help this year.  Couldn't have done it without you.  The discussion thread post count and the number of views (5000 / 51,300) tells me we're doing something right.  You definitely did your job by keeping the forum jumping from start to finish.  

I also want to say thanks to the following members.

@bcb1213 for loaning me his PFF account so that I could grade out the offensive lineman.  Thanks for saving me money.

@samsel23 for spending countless hours in getting the declared prospects list sorted out, I know that took you some time.

@BowserBroncos for managing the draft board and assisting in the free agent bidding.

@JetsandI for working with me on getting the waiver wire fixed as well as being the top poster in the discussion thread.  As a rookie to tcmd you participated like a seasoned veteran.  Look forward to having you back next year.

@Deadpulse Thanks for the graphics and the really funny commentary within Inside the Locker thread.  

@mountainpd On of the most active members of tcmd for several years now.  I appreciate everything you do in the success of tcmd.

I also want to thank all the new members for joining and seeing it through.

Please drop us feedback in the Suggestion thread and tell us how we did this year and what we could do better in the future.

Again thank you all for making this possible and I look forward to doing it again next season.

Mike

• Like 7

2 minutes ago, Scoundrel said:

The fact I didn’t get a thanks for taking the damn Colts four years in a row is downright disrespectful! 

Oh yes...You've been doing the Colts for so long I forget that you're a Broncos fan.  MAD RESPECT!!!

• Like 1