2021 - TCMD GM Mock Draft Discussion

ny92mike

How about UDFA runs until 8 pm eastern on Monday. Teams bid signing bonus in increments of $1000. Teams can't spend more than $100K. Highest bid on each player at 8 pm Monday gets him. If a team bids more than 100K, their bids are void. Players are assigned in ID number order. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, sparky151 said:

How about UDFA runs until 8 pm eastern on Monday. Teams bid signing bonus in increments of $1000. Teams can't spend more than $100K. Highest bid on each player at 8 pm Monday gets him. If a team bids more than 100K, their bids are void. Players are assigned in ID number order. 

Well I've almost got what I started using these tokens, just trying to finish it up.

9 minutes ago, JetsandI said:

any validation bs for UDFA is terrible idea.   Pointless to meet the requirements if you have fewer than 5 or 6 GMs running through UDFA section.

Yeah but it can’t be first come first serve. Have to have a separator.

8 minutes ago, JetsandI said:

any validation bs for UDFA is terrible idea.   Pointless to meet the requirements if you have fewer than 5 or 6 GMs running through UDFA section.

Validation BS?  

Not sure what BS you don't want included. 

Alright I need some of you guys to test this out.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1O-RkZXORWBxsT8VmtDkk9EYEPAgJIOhUBkSjH1tsNLg/edit?usp=sharing

The form link is hyperlinked in the UDFA Listing sheet (Cell A5 / UDFA TRACKER)

I've got the duration set to 5 minutes for testing but will change it to 24 hours once we go live.

It's a somewhat simple setup, where you have 200 tokens to sign as many of these guys that you want without exceeding your 90 man roster limit.  These restrictions won't prevent you from bidding on these guys but if you overspend on tokens you just won't be awarded the player.  I won't be able to monitor this every day but once you've spent your tokens, post your winnings and cuts after this is over.  I'm thinking we'll run this for 3 days.

• Like 1