2021 - TCMD GM Mock Draft Discussion

ny92mike

28 minutes ago, ny92mike said:

Alright I need some of you guys to test this out.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1O-RkZXORWBxsT8VmtDkk9EYEPAgJIOhUBkSjH1tsNLg/edit?usp=sharing

The form link is hyperlinked in the UDFA Listing sheet (Cell A5 / UDFA TRACKER)

I've got the duration set to 5 minutes for testing but will change it to 24 hours once we go live.

It's a somewhat simple setup, where you have 200 tokens to sign as many of these guys that you want without exceeding your 90 man roster limit.  These restrictions won't prevent you from bidding on these guys but if you overspend on tokens you just won't be awarded the player.  I won't be able to monitor this every day but once you've spent your tokens, post your winnings and cuts after this is over.  I'm thinking we'll run this for 3 days.

So I placed three random bids. 1 is showing on sheet in green showing my bid.

the others which I think are correct are showing a timer but in white and no list of my team or bid amount

4 minutes ago, mountainpd said:

So I placed three random bids. 1 is showing on sheet in green showing my bid.

the others which I think are correct are showing a timer but in white and no list of my team or bid amount

Okay...I think it's fixed now.  If you don't mind testing it out again.

Thanks.

15 minutes ago, ny92mike said:

This is just us testing it out...I'll clear these offers once we go live.

Oh I'm dumb, I just clicked over to the more recent draft thread and saw I was UDFA'ing 7th round selections. I saw the form and thought the draft was over.

1 hour ago, JetsandI said:

I could not find any information about practice squad.  Direct me if they exist.

This is an offseason mock and there is no practice squad until after final cuts to 53. So you don't need to reduce your roster unless it's over 90.

• Like 1