2021 - TCMD GM Mock Draft Discussion

ny92mike

51 minutes ago, mountainpd said:

So I placed three random bids. 1 is showing on sheet in green showing my bid.

the others which I think are correct are showing a timer but in white and no list of my team or bid amount

I also put in 3 bids. For the player with no other bids, it showed up on the sheet as Bengals winning him. But I also put an insufficient bid on a player who already had a higher bid and it didn't seem to do anything. Ok, fine but when I put a higher bid in on another player, it didn't seem to register and showed him still going to the other team, even after refreshing the page.

45 minutes ago, sparky151 said:

I also put in 3 bids. For the player with no other bids, it showed up on the sheet as Bengals winning him. But I also put an insufficient bid on a player who already had a higher bid and it didn't seem to do anything. Ok, fine but when I put a higher bid in on another player, it didn't seem to register and showed him still going to the other team, even after refreshing the page.

Pick a player and let me know who . I will outbid you and then visa Versa will check if it changes 

39 minutes ago, sparky151 said:

This thing is all jacked up...and I really don't have the energy to mess with it.  So rather than waste your time in testing something that is more than likely going to create more issues than it's worth.  I think we should just revert back to the old way at least for this year, where you pick one every hour.

3 minutes ago, ny92mike said:

This thing is all jacked up...and I really don't have the energy to mess with it.  So rather than waste your time in testing something that is more than likely going to create more issues than it's worth.  I think we should just revert back to the old way at least for this year, where you pick one every hour.

Ok. Who picks first? How does that work?

Edited by mountainpd

Just now, EaglesPeteC said:

I think it was just that everyone could put in 1 claim every couple hours and it was first come first serve. 

Flawed for sure but it is easy 

cool...I'd love to do it differently, but the workbook is kicking my *** and just not feeling up to messing with it any longer.

2 minutes ago, mountainpd said:

Haha.

Between 08:00 and 13:00 your time?

or if you are doing tonight then so be it. I’ve got about 8 players targeted and only 1 that I want to get my first bid on so next 3 hours?

We can start it tomorrow....but with it being friday night I don't see too many really getting involved.

Monday might be a better time to kick it off, but by then I could see most of you guys moving on.