2021 - TCMD GM Mock Draft Discussion

Just now, ny92mike said:

We can start it tomorrow....but with it being friday night I don't see too many really getting involved.

Monday might be a better time to kick it off, but by then I could see most of you guys moving on.

Fair point, don’t think we should wait until Monday for that exact reason. Tomorrow works magic for me. 

Just now, mountainpd said:

Fair point, don’t think we should wait until Monday for that exact reason. Tomorrow works magic for me. 

We can start it tomorrow but because it's the weekend, a later start time would be needed.  Something like noon est.

1 minute ago, ny92mike said:

We can start it tomorrow but because it's the weekend, a later start time would be needed.  Something like noon est.

Sounds good. As long as it’s not after 8pm is all as that’s 1am for me.

Just posted the draft by team in the "inside the locker" thread.  Give it a look over and see how perfect the Giants did and how average all you other tcmd general managers did...haha.

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, ny92mike said:

Just posted the draft by team in the "inside the locker" thread.  Give it a look over and see how perfect the Giants did and how average all you other tcmd general managers did...haha.

draft by team on live would be nice.

4 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

Was excited to sign on and pick up some dudes in FA and it's not working.  Lame 

It is frozen.  Mike forgets to enable FA WB.   

Or was it too late for you? heh.

Just now, JetsandI said:

It is frozen.  Mike forgets to enable FA WB.   

Or was it too late for you? heh.

6 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

Was excited to sign on and pick up some dudes in FA and it's not working.  Lame 

I thought Free agency was finished.

Forgot to change the FA workbooks to edit mode, yesterday.  I'll extend the deadline to have the last round of FA tomorrow evening (Saturday at 8PM est.)

@LuckyNumber11 @whodatOL @Ghostnote @KingOfNewYork @BringinDaPain @Forge @sparky151 @cortes02 @JWingate @BowserBroncos @winitall @squire12 @jch1911 @Counselor @pwny @samsel23 @Trojan @carrolljcmc @EaglesPeteC @FinneasGage @DoleINGout @JetsandI @ny92mike @bcb1213 @T-rade @Cbrunn @Justone2 @mountainpd @Daniel @MikeT14 @drfrey13 @Deadpulse @YogiBiz @SerenityNow

• Like 4