2021 - TCMD GM Mock Draft Discussion

I'm done with the Titans too.  We have room to get to 90, but I don't see the point adding a bunch of guys to cut later.  In reality, yeah, the team gets to that point.  For these purposes, nah.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, ny92mike said:

I'll update rosters this evening.

Also if anyone wants to submit any fa bids I can process those tomorrow.  Just put your bids in and I'll just use round 12 numbers.

My transaction sheet says show only

15 minutes ago, T-rade said:

My transaction sheet says show only

Sorry man...good to go.  Give me 2 minutes to update the last round of bidding in the ufa workbook.

Official Rosters are set to edit.  Feel free to adjust the positions and set your 53 man roster.  There is a PS/Inactive option in the status column, that might help sort your 53.

Should have awards posted soon, let me know if you need more time @squire12

@LuckyNumber11 @whodatOL @Ghostnote @KingOfNewYork @BringinDaPain @Forge @sparky151 @cortes02 @JWingate @BowserBroncos @winitall @squire12 @jch1911 @Counselor @pwny @samsel23 @Trojan @carrolljcmc @EaglesPeteC @FinneasGage @DoleINGout @JetsandI @ny92mike @bcb1213 @T-rade @Cbrunn @Justone2 @mountainpd @Daniel @MikeT14 @drfrey13 @Deadpulse @YogiBiz @SerenityNow

• Like 2
12 minutes ago, Justone2 said:

Honestly thank you. I know you are pretty tough on yourself but without you all this isn't happening. 

Welcome...  I regret the early start as it threw everything off, but all in all it was fun.  Really felt like I nailed the Giants off season, so I had a lot of fun building that roster.  Looking back I'm glad I boosted the league cap for this mock.  Not sure how some of these teams are going to make it with a 185M projected cap.

I'm hoping that the new build fixes a lot of the glitches we had this year with the workbooks.  I experienced a lot of it with the Giants workbooks, so I know it was frustrating dealing with it.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Justone2 said:

Honestly thank you. I know you are pretty tough on yourself but without you all this isn't happening. 

This. Thank you @ny92mike.

I will be in touch or you can reach out about the next one. And simulating via Madden next year or something. 😉

• Like 2
2 hours ago, ny92mike said:

Official Rosters are set to edit.  Feel free to adjust the positions and set your 53 man roster.  There is a PS/Inactive option in the status column, that might help sort your 53.

Should have awards posted soon, let me know if you need more time @squire12

@LuckyNumber11 @whodatOL @Ghostnote @KingOfNewYork @BringinDaPain @Forge @sparky151 @cortes02 @JWingate @BowserBroncos @winitall @squire12 @jch1911 @Counselor @pwny @samsel23 @Trojan @carrolljcmc @EaglesPeteC @FinneasGage @DoleINGout @JetsandI @ny92mike @bcb1213 @T-rade @Cbrunn @Justone2 @mountainpd @Daniel @MikeT14 @drfrey13 @Deadpulse @YogiBiz @SerenityNow

I haven't looked at things at all.  Won't have time to do for a few days.

• Like 1
8 hours ago, Justone2 said:

Yeah 100% right! Thanks @ny92mike for all the effort you put into this! Always fun and already looking to it for next year

• Like 1

I love to compare the results in TCMD with real life. The acquisition of Deatrich Wise looks great compared to his 4 year 30 million dollar deal. And at receiver I might actually like the Julio Jones trade for the Pats now! :D