Total Control Mock Draft (TCMD)

squire12

16 hours ago, Uncle Buck said:

Can I be added to that roll call?  When you first posted this, @pwny , I didn't realize exactly what TCMD was.  I just thought it was a mock draft like they do in the GM Mock Draft forum where you take a team and make the picks.  Somehow, I ended up getting in there and signed myself up as the GM of the Vikings for TCMD.  I'm worried that I may be in over my head, but I'll try to do a good job for them.  If you need any help with your Jags draft, just let me know and I'll do what I can for you. 

I’ll be updating the role call soon now that I have mod powers. Need to get to a computer so I don’t screw up the whole thing when I do.

I thinks we’ll be good with the guys we have. Plus the secrets of contracts and stuff, can’t be just giving that info to someone who might be bidding against us. 😉

16 minutes ago, pwny said:

I’ll be updating the role call soon now that I have mod powers. Need to get to a computer so I don’t screw up the whole thing when I do.

I thinks we’ll be good with the guys we have. Plus the secrets of contracts and stuff, can’t be just giving that info to someone who might be bidding against us. 😉

Why?  I was planning to trade the Vikings' first round pick for the Jaguars' kicker.  Bwahahaha!

On 1/19/2021 at 2:14 PM, pwny said:

Pwny if you have questions or issues with the workbooks please don't hesitate.

Thanks