Zeke suspension to start

textaz03

4 hours ago, MightyMouse07 said:

Or the one dumb enough to put it in writing. 

No, the one that DOESN'T put it in writing is gutless, in my opinion. The one that doesn't even consider the possibility, well now, that is the dumb one.

3 hours ago, DaBoys said:

You lost me.

What I am suggesting, tongue in cheek, is the possibility may exist that the league is holding something of a grudge against Dallas because of all of the boat rocking that Jerry Jones did during and on the heels of the dynasty of the 90's, you know, when his teams marketing value was never higher. 

Then after Jimmy left and Barry was hired, there was a shadow cast over this team that Jerry couldn't win a SB without Jimmy. We lost in the 94 season to SF. The following year was nothing to be proud of and this team was a mere shadow of its dominant days only 2 years ago. They were strong enough to make it to the SB and fortunate enough NOT to have faced SF in the NFC championship game due to the fact that GB had beaten them a week earlier. 

Back then we owned GB so we beat them en route to SB XXX. 

If you watch the replay of that game, we were out coached and our deficiencies were being exploited. Pitts twice had the ball and were driving on us only to throw 2 INT's DIRECTLY and I mean not a Steeler in sight, to Larry Brown. It was blatant. One time, I could understand, a busted route, not on the same page, whatever. But considering the timing of the turnovers and how it gave us the momentum right back, I find it highly unlikely that it would happen twice.

Now again, this is a conspiracy theory, looking at the situation through a neutral lens, being able to emotionally separate yourself from the team you love and try to consider it a possibility. 

As such, with Jerry on the leagues "how dare he"list,. they may have said, enough of this guy. And they are keeping him and his team down. I mean, 2 decades and we haven't got close to a SB???? With all the talent this team has put on the field????

And during that time we have seen teams like Tampa Bay, New Orleans (the free bee for Katrina), Seattle (Three times visitor 1 time champ), all win SB's. 

These used to be the laughing stock of the league. I get that roles reverse, but more than 2 decades you have to start asking yourself WTF???

Then you see the situation we are dealing with now with Elliott. How is this even a possibility???

If he was accused of this in college or right afterwards, how is it an NFL legal matter?

And if that is justified then how do you allow a guy like Joe Mixon into the league? 

Isn't this a contradiction? 

So, if you or Minny Mouse or anyone has a better explanation as to why the wheels are continuously coming off our cart just when we get rolling, I'm all ears because I can't figure it out.

And one last time, it is a conspiracy theory, a "what if" concept. Thinking outside the box, that's all.

But we have been 2 wins away from a SB three times in the last decade, an JJ was just put in the hall of fame. This stuff with Elliott is dumb, but I hardly think there is a scheme to hold back the Cowboys.

Here is my conspiracy theory of why we don't have a couple SB appearances in the last decade:

2007 Patrick Crayton

2014 Aaron Rodgers

2016 Aaron Rodgers

Maybe if you can prove Crayton was paid and they made Arod in a lab specifically to dismantle us.

2 hours ago, DaBoys said:

But we have been 2 wins away from a SB three times in the last decade, an JJ was just put in the hall of fame. This stuff with Elliott is dumb, but I hardly think there is a scheme to hold back the Cowboys.

Here is my conspiracy theory of why we don't have a couple SB appearances in the last decade:

2007 Patrick Crayton

2014 Aaron Rodgers

2016 Aaron Rodgers

Maybe if you can prove Crayton was paid and they made Arod in a lab specifically to dismantle us.

OMG!!! YOU...ARE...A...GENIUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!We should compare notes sometime. 

On 10/21/2017 at 12:30 PM, DaBoys said:

2007 Patrick Crayton

2014 Aaron Rodgers

2016 Byron Jones

FIFY

8 hours ago, Tony7188 said:

FIFY

Well if we want to play that game. I can do this:

2007 Patrick Crayton

2014 Sterling Moore

2016 Byron Jones

And I can blame our latest Packers loss on Jourdan Lewis.

I just feel like ARod would have got it done no matter who we had.

7 hours ago, DaBoys said:

Well if we want to play that game. I can do this:

2007 Patrick Crayton

2014 Sterling Moore

2016 Byron Jones

And I can blame our latest Packers loss on Jourdan Lewis.

I just feel like ARod would have got it done no matter who we had.

I get what you are saying but the situation and play has to be a factor into this. Jourdan Lewis got beat on a perfect pass where he was all over Adams, in a regular season game. And he was visibly pissed. I can live with that.  

What I can't live with is Patrick Crayton dropping a wide open pass and stopping on his route in the final seconds of the 2007 NFC Divisional Game. Both plays were TDs and Crayton left Romo out to dry. That was unforgivable.

2014 was the Robbery of the Century by the refs.

Byron Jones lets Aaron Rodgers complete a 30 yard pass to the player he was responsible for... That would be understandable, except for the fact that Rodgers had just got sacked, making it 3rd and 20. And there were only 10 seconds left on the clock before OT, in the NFC Divisional Game. And Jones just watches as Jared Cook runs 30 yards and catches the ball in front of him. Unforgivable.

Is it too much to ask for heart from a WR, or for our FS to make a play in a critical moment DaBoys? That's why I was happy when Crayton was sent packing and I will be happy when Jones is too.

As for the conspiracy theory, I can't deny that it's possible. Not after what happened in 2014.

On 10/21/2017 at 12:30 PM, DaBoys said:

2007 Patrick Crayton

2014 Aaron Rodgers

2016 Aaron Rodgers

Also to add to 2007, we ran into the toughest and fastest and hot streakist DL of this generation.

Archived