GDT: Texans vs Browns

UKTexans

NOOOOO.  Jay Prosch ruining my "wasted roster spot" narrative with an actual 4th quarter vs. Browns dumpoff touch.  Well, maybe touching the ball in a Browns blowout actually supports the narrative, considering the Browns threw to their FB "on purpose" the previous drive.  Hell, see what happens when you do something the Browns do - next play Watson throws a pick six.  Jay Prosch effect is born. 

1 hour ago, Apollo Stallion said:

Was pretty skeptical last year with the drops and poor route running not to mention the complete dearth of downfield passing in O'Brien's scheme, but it appears this dude hit the books and juggs machine hard

Damn. Jinxed it. I also picked him up on my fantasy team and he's been a great flex. That would have been the icing on the cake for my team this week.

15 minutes ago, Marco79 said:

Damn. Jinxed it. I also picked him up on my fantasy team and he's been a great flex. That would have been the icing on the cake for my team this week.

Yep - my bad. Ordinarily stay away from Texans players like the plague (poor draft value in league of Texans/Cowboys fans), but couldn't pass up Nuk in the 4th round and pulled the trigger a week early to grab Fuller because Erik Decker's wife as my fantasy WAG wasn't enough to save his spot since she's pregnant again. Generally fantasy screws up my viewing pleasure, so I like to keep my Texans games pure so I avoid situations like this we're I'm rooting for garbage TDs instead of rooting for the bench to be emptied (last week was garbage gold).  Could be a rare season where fantasy and reality align - offensively at least. 

We are sitting a game behind schedule at the bye thanks to that week 1 disaster. 

I think we can make a run in the back half of the schedule but our D worries me. They played well today but it was against the browns. 

Hopefully Watson keeps it up. He has to be ahead of Hunt in the ROY race after today. 

Its awesome that he's already tied Osweiler in TD passes 

if you had told me before the season Watson would have been in the ROY conversation, and we'd be scoring over 30 points in consecutive weeks, i definitely would not have believed you

its unbelieveable

12 hours ago, tab said:

if you had told me before the season Watson would have been in the ROY conversation, and we'd be scoring over 30 points in consecutive weeks, i definitely would not have believed you

its unbelieveable

Consecutive? We're at 4 in a row

Deshaun Watson is already well on pace to be the greatest QB in franchise history. I mean... not that he has much competition. It's basically Schaub at this point.

1 hour ago, Longhorns90 said:

Consecutive? We're at 4 in a row

Deshaun Watson is already well on pace to be the greatest QB in franchise history. I mean... not that he has much competition. It's basically Schaub at this point.

Hey don't knock Matty Schaub!

Archived