Forum updates

Webmaster

7 minutes ago, BobbyPhil1781 said:

That's a good place to be. 

No. No, it's not. I'd rather be living a normal life, with a normal Houston franchise.

I can't even get THAT.

George Springer, James Harden, Deshaun Watson - it's like fate doesn't want me to follow sports.

14 minutes ago, BobbyPhil1781 said:

I just hope this gets rid of the 504, 503, and slow loading times. 

Looks fine to me. 

1 minute ago, ET80 said:

Anywho, forum update looks and feels slick, and site is agile and responsive. I'm a fan!

And Mods have little shields! It's like that movie 300!

I LOVE the update thus far. Just noticed it. I was getting very annoyed with the ads taking me to a whole new webpage and then having to swipe backwards to reload the previous webpage OR just refresh the current webpage. It would happen every time I came here, particularly within the first minute or two of using it.

I hope that issue is resolved with this awesome mobile update.

Keep up the good work @Webmaster

1 hour ago, Soggust said:

10/10

Love the updated fonts and increased readability.

Only small critique - Not sure why blue is still the primary forum color given FF's heavy use of red in the main site / logo (which is prolly due for update), but this is just the UX designer in me =p

quit being lazy and design a new one then

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, DoleINGout said:

I LOVE the update thus far. Just noticed it. I was getting very annoyed with the ads taking me to a whole new webpage and then having to swipe backwards to reload the previous webpage OR just refresh the current webpage. It would happen every time I came here, particularly within the first minute or two of using it.

I hope that issue is resolved with this awesome mobile update.

Keep up the good work @Webmaster

Spoiler alert...

that ad new page issue still exists...

50 minutes ago, ET80 said:

Anywho, forum update looks and feels slick, and site is agile and responsive. I'm a fan!

And Mods have little shields! It's like that movie 300!

Hopefully the ending as well, for all of our sakes.

I like the new update. Everything looks a lot more modern, not that it didn't before, but I like the new highlighting, spacing and general CSS improvements.

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, ET80 said:

No. No, it's not. I'd rather be living a normal life, with a normal Houston franchise.

I can't even get THAT.

George Springer, James Harden, Deshaun Watson - it's like fate doesn't want me to follow sports.

Don't worry, when Watson is traded this off-season, you'll get that normal franchise!! At least BoB isn't going to facilitate it so you might get more than Paxton Lynch and a subscription to SI.